|This article relies on references to primary sources. (November 2012)|
||This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (November 2012)|
|Services||Mass media, Entertainment, film production, financial services, retail, education, hospitality|
Ramoji Group (Telugu: రామోజీ గ్రూప్) is a conglomerate headed by Ramoji Rao and headquartered in Hyderabad. Its businesses cover television and newspaper media, film production, financial services, retail, education and hospitality. In 1996, one of its businesses, Ramoji Film City, was recognized by Guinness World Records as the largest film studio complex in the world.[note 1]
|This section requires expansion with: how and when was the group formed?? who are the major owners? how much does Ramoji himself own? which firms did it acquire and which ones did it create?. (November 2012)|
Ramoji Group is over five decades old.
Ramoji Film City 
|This section requires expansion with: when was it created, what are its main features. (November 2012)|
Ramoji Film City (Telugu: రామోజీ ఫిలిం సిటీ, RFC) is situated near Hayathnagar in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. It opened in 1996 and was certified by Guinness World Records as the largest integrated film city.[note 1] It contains over 1,666 acres (6.74 km2) of land, and is the site for Ushakiron Movies. It hosts a theme park and the Ramoji Academy of Film and Television (RAFT), which offers degrees in filmmaking.
ETV Network 
ETV is a satellite television network of 12 channels aired in eight languages: Telugu, Bangla, Marathi, Kannada, Oriya, Gujarati, Urdu and Hindi. It reaches out to viewers in Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Bihar and Madhya Pradesh, and has a dedicated channel for each of the four Hindi-speaking states.
Ushakiron Television carries out television content development for ETV. It has divisions all over India and employs over 1000 people.
Ushakiron Movies 
Ushakiron Movies, founded in 1983, has produced over 80 films in various Indian languages such as Telugu, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali. It distributes its films through Mayuri.
Telugu films 
This is a list of Ushakiron Movies produced in the Telugu language:
Hindi films 
This is a list of Ushakiron Movies produced in the Hindi language.
- Nache Mayuri (1986)
- Pratighaat (1987)
- Tujhe Meri Kasam (2003)
- Thoda Tum Badlo Thoda Hum (2004)
Other Holdings 
- Margadarshi Chit Fund: The group's flagship company, which was founded in 1962 in a small rented building on Himayat Nagar road, is one of the chit fund (financial instrument) companies, and has a subscriber base of 360,000 members.
- Dolphin Hotels: The group set up its first three-star hotel in Vizag in the 1980s and now operates a range of hotels in Ramoji Film City from luxury Hotel Sitara to budget property Tara.[better source needed]
- Kalanjali: A large shopping mall that offers arts, crafts and textiles from all parts of India.[better source needed]
- Priya Foods: Manufacturing and marketing condiments, confectionery and edible oils.[better source needed]
- Brisah: Women's clothing brand, specializing in formal dress and party wear.
- source: 
- "About RFC - Ramoji Group". Ramoji Film City. Retrieved 2012-11-26.
- "Ramoji Film City". The Times Of India. Retrieved 2012-11-26.
- "About - Ramoji Film City". Ramoji Film City. Retrieved 2012-11-26.
- "Eenadu Info". EEnaduinfo.com. Ushodaya Enterprises. Retrieved 2012-11-26.
- "Film Database : Movie Details". Indianfilmtrade.com. Retrieved 2012-11-26.
- By Dipen (1987-04-10). "Pratighaat (1987) - Movie Review, Story, Trailers, Videos, Photos, Wallpapers, Songs, Trivia, Movie Tickets". Gomolo.com. Retrieved 2012-11-26.
- "RAMUJI RAO'S NEXT 'THODA TUM BADLO THODA HUM' - Bollywood Articles - SmasHits.com". Ww.smashits.com. Retrieved 2012-11-26.
- "Free Case Study | The Ramoji Group | Leadership Case Study | Case Studies | Case Study in Business, Management". Icmrindia.org. Retrieved 2012-11-26.