Sequent was a DikuMUD based MUD running on a Sequent multiprocessor machine at sequent.berkeley.edu at the University of California, Berkeley. It was started in March 1991. Raja Kushalnagar ("Duke of Sequent") modified the DikuMUD Gamma version to include several new areas, new starting locations. It also included 50 mortal levels and 10 immortal (administrative) levels. It was developed on a sequent multiprocessor machine hence the name Sequent DikuMUD; it included code specific to the Sequent S81 machine that could run on the multiple on-board 386 processors.
- Joseph Wisdom (1991). "MUD List".
- Scott Goehring (1991). "updated mudlist posting".
- "Sequent Symmetry S27 and Symmetry S81 Parallel Bus Architecture".
- "Nilgiri". "We started out as a Sequent I clone. People who generally played Copper, Eltanin, and Sequent would also frequent Nilgiri."
- "CircleMUD List:[Code offering]". "We are based off sequent and copper, but have picked up many flavors since then."
|This MUD-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|