|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
History Srirampura have its own history the town having the history about 13th century here one temple called veerabadreshwara temple which is closed due to Sultan's attack from 13th century now it is opened it is having its own history
||This section may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (September 2010)|
As of 2001 India census, Sriramapura had a population of 5,174 with 2,639 males and 2,535 females. Srirampura is famous for the Sri Banashankari Temple. Sri Banashankari Devi is one of the avatars of Goddess Sri Parvathi Devi. Sharannavarathri Pooja ceremonies are held once in a year for nine days during the Navarathri festival. Many devotees from Bangalore belonging to Devanga Community and people from different parts of far away places from Karanataka state visit Sri Banashankari Devi Temple during these nine days.
- Gavirangapura 3 km from srirampura Hosdurga taluk has a very well known temple of srilakshmigavirangnatha swamy the lord is in the form of Kurma the second avatar of Lord Vishnu where most of the devotees are from Banglore belonging to Devanga community. It is one of the two known temples of Kurma avatar of Lord Vishnu in India. The other one is at Srikurmam 13 km from Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh.
- Guru Parappa swamy mutt at Sriramapura, Guruji a native of north Karnataka came down to Chitradurga district in the late 18th century by nature he was not a guru but would give suggestions to persons who asked. Many people in his lifetime worshiped him as living god. Till today we find his divine presence and helping devotees to over come their difficulties. The annual ratothsava is held every April. The majority of devotees are from Banglore of Devanga community.
- Kanavi Ragantha Swamy Vajara Near Srirampur you can spend the weekend time with nature here one small falls is der it ll flow thought the year it is nice place for enjoying the nature with no disturbance and also one ancient temple is there in vajra this temple is locate top of the hill it is look beautiful
- Village code= 1025600 "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Retrieved 2008-12-18.
- "Yahoomaps India :". Retrieved 2008-12-18. Sriramapura, Chitradurga, Karnataka
Kalanakanahatty or Garimbelu these two villages are in srirampura hobali.. These are the areas are well developed in agriculture field also well cultured villages