November 9, 1932 |
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Spouse(s)||Buddy Bregman (1961-1988)|
Suzanne Lloyd (born November 9, 1932) is a Canadian film and television actress.
In addition to her film work, she was a frequent guest star on both British and American television, including Bourbon Street Beat, The Islanders, Rescue 8, Buckskin, The Texan, Laramie, Lawman, Tales of Wells Fargo, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, The Avengers, Thriller, The Twilight Zone, Bat Masterson, Perry Mason, Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, and six episodes of The Saint. Lloyd had a recurring role as Raquel Toledano on the classic Zorro television series.
- Seven Ways from Sundown (1960)
- Pepe (1960)
- The Return of Mr. Moto (1965)
- That Riviera Touch (1966)
- The Champagne Murders (1967)
- "The Forgotten Woman". Chicago Tribune. June 18, 1960. p. C10. Retrieved January 12, 2012.
- Alpert, Don (January 22, 1961). "What if Beautiful Suzanne Gets Her Big Break?". Los Angeles Times. p. C4. Retrieved January 12, 2012.
- "Busy Beauty: Suzanne Lloyd Is Adaptable, That's Why She's So Desirable". The Milwaukee Sentinel. July 24, 1960. p. T17. Retrieved January 12, 2012.
- Suzanne Lloyd official website[dead link]
- BFI Film & TV Database: Suzanne Lloyd
- Suzanne Lloyd at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about a Canadian film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|