From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tata or TATA may refer to:
- Jamshedpur, a city in Jharkhand, India also known as Tatanagar or Tata
- Tata, Hungary, a city in Hungary
- Tata Islands, a pair of small islands off the coast of New Zealand
- Tata, Morocco, a city in Tata Province
- Tata Province, Morocco
- Țâța River, a tributary of the Ialomiţa River in Romania
- Tata Group, an Indian multinational conglomerate company
- Tata family, an influential family of India owning the Tata Group
- Jamsetji Tata (1839–1904), known as the father of Indian industry
- Dorabji Tata (1859–1932), Indian industrialist and philanthropist
- Ratanji Tata (1871–1918), financier and philanthropist, son of Jamsetji Tata
- J. R. D. Tata (1904–1993), Indian pioneer aviator and founder of Tata Airlines
- Naval H. Tata (1904-1989), industrialist, recipient of Padma Bhushan
- Ratan Naval Tata (born 1940), chairman of the Tata Group (1991-2012)
- Simone Tata (born 1930), chairperson of Trent
- Noel Tata (born 1957), vice-chairman of Trent Ltd and managing director of Tata International, son of Simone Tata
- Bob Tata (born 1930), American politician
- Daniel Tata (born 1990), Indonesian footballer
- Joe E. Tata (born 1936), American actor
- Jordan Tata (born 1981), American baseball player
- Sam Tata (1911–2005), Canadian photographer
- Terry Tata (born 1940), American baseball umpire
- Tony Tata, US Army general and politician
Given name or nickname
- Augusto Pinochet (1915–2006), Chilean dictator, commonly referred to in Chile as "El tata"
- Carlos Manuel Baldomir (born 1971), Argentine boxer nicknamed "Tata"
- Clark Bautista (born 1990), basketball player commonly known in the Philippines as "Tata Bautista"
- Gerardo Martino (born 1962), former football player and current manager, more commonly known as "Tata"
- Nelson Mandela (1918–2013), South African President, commonly known in South Africa as Tata
- Tata Amaral (born 1960), Brazilian director, writer, producer, and actor
- Tata Esteban (1954–2003), Filipino producer-director
- Tata Giacobetti (1922–1988), Italian singer
- Tata Güines (1930–2008), Cuban percussionist
- Tata Simonyan (born 1962), Armenian singer
- Táta Vega (born 1951), American vocalist
- Tatá Werneck (born 1983), Brazilian actress
- Tata Young (born 1980), Thai singer, model and actress
- Sir Dorabji Tata and Allied Trusts, a trust founded by Dorabji Tata
- TATA box, a DNA sequence
- Tata Manavadu, a 1972 Telugu film
- TTFN or "ta ta for now", an alternative way to say goodbye
- Tata (Middle-earth), one of the first Elves in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- Station code for Tatanagar Railway Station
- Tata Jagriti Yatra, an initiative by Tata Group and Jagriti Sewa Sansthan in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.