From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tata or TATA may refer to:
- Tata, Hungary, a city in Hungary
- Tata, Morocco, a city in Morocco
- Jamshedpur, a city in Jharkhand, India
- Tata Group, an Indian multinational conglomerate company
- Tata Motors, one of India's major vehicle producers.
- Tata family, an influential family of India owning the Tata Group
- Nelson Mandela, commonly known in South Africa as Tata
- Tata Young, Thai singer, model and actress
- Carlos Manuel Baldomir, Argentine boxer nicknamed "Tata"
- Sir Dorabji Tata and Allied Trusts, a trust founded by Dorabji Tata
- TATA box, a DNA sequence
- Tata Manavadu, a 1972 Telugu film.
- TTFN or "ta ta for now", an alternative way to say goodbye
- Tata (Middle-earth), one of the first Elves in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- Station code for Tatanagar Railway Station
- Tata Jagriti Yatra, an initiative by Tata Group and Jagriti Sewa Sansthan in India
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.