List of entities associated with Tata Group
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Companies with TATA label and subsidiaries and their subsidiaries
- Tata Group, India's largest business group and multinational company.
- Tata Capital, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Sons Limited, the apex holding company of the Tata Group.
- Tata Communications, also known as Tata VSNL, a communication company acquired in 2002.
- Tata Consulting Engineers Limited, Engineering, Design and consultancy for all types of infrastructure and industrial developments. Specialized in power sector. (Established in 1962)
- Tata Consultancy Services, Asia's largest IT company and World's Largest Software and Services Company
- Tata Housing Development Company, Real estate development company
- Tata Value Homes Limited (100% Subsidiary of Tata Housing, operating in value and affordable segments)
- Tata Defence
- Tata Starbucks
- Tata Elxsi, another Tata IT company.
- Tata Interactive Systems (TIS), is a provider of performance support systems and e-learning platforms.
- Tata Motors, the world's eighteenth largest automobile company. Tata Motors' principal subsidiaries include
- Jaguar Land Rover (the maker of Jaguar, Land Rover, and Range Rover cars)
- Fiat-Tata, a joint venture with Fiat which manufactures automotive components and Fiat and Tata branded vehicles.
- Tata Daewoo,
- Tata Marcopolo,
- Tata Hispano, coach builder
- Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery), and
- Tata Motors Cars produces passenger cars under the Tata Motors marque
- Tata Power, India’s largest private sector electricity producer.
- Tata Steel, World's 12th largest steel company.
- Tata Global Beverages, the world's second largest tea business.
- Tetley (Subsidiary of Tata Global Beverages)
- Tata Teleservices, India's second CDMA telecom company.
- Tata DoCoMo, a GSM based mobile company with alliance with NTT docomo
- Titan Industries, World's 5th largest watch manufacturer.
- Tata Chemicals
- Tata Sky, a Direct To Home service company in alliance with British Sky Broadcasting and Newscorporation's STAR
- TATA PROJECTS,AN EPC CONTRACTOR
- Tata Technologies
- Tata Marcopolo Motors
- Tata Salt
- Tata AIG, an insurance based joint-venture company with American International Group.
Subsidiaries without the TATA Label
- Cdege Technologies, TCS-SBI joint Venture
- CMC Limited Computer maintenance corporation, Information Technology services, consulting and software company
- Corus Group, UK steel company
- Tetley, UK based international tea brand
- Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces, Owner of 'Taj' hotels
- Computational Research Laboratories, Tata initiative in high performance computing
- VSNL International Canada in Canada
- Titan Industries, clock and watch maker in India
- Tanishq,a jewellary brand in India
- Trent (Westside), retail chain
- Brunner Mond, subsidiary of Tata Chemicals
- Taj Air Chartered flights
- Infiniti Retail Cromā
- Jaguar Land Rover, England-based car manufacturer, formed when Tata Motors acquired Jaguar and Land Rover from US multinational Ford in June 2008
- e-Nxt Financials ltd., Enterprise solutions provider
- The Dhamra Port Company Limited
- Rallis India Limited. Rallis is an Agricultural Research Company, They provide Agricultural products and Services. For more info visit
http://www.rallis.co.in/ nova integrated systems.
Educational and Research Institutes
- Indian Institute of Science
- Nettur Technical Training Foundation R D Tata Technical Education Centre Jamshedpur
- National Centre for Performing Arts
- Tata Management Training Centre
- Tata Memorial Hospital
- Tata Ecotechnology Centre
- Tata family, an influential family of India owning the Tata Group