The Amazing Pudding
|The Amazing Pudding|
|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||TAP|
|Discipline||Rock music biography|
|Edited by||Andy Mabbett et al.|
|Publisher||Andy Mabbett et al. (England)|
|Frequency||six per annum|
The Amazing Pudding (ISSN 0951-8304) was a Pink Floyd and Roger Waters fan magazine (with frequent discussion of the other band members' solo careers, including that of Syd Barrett), founded by Ivor Trueman and edited and published, variously, by him (issues 1-17), Andy Mabbett (issues 2-60), Bruno MacDonald (issues 24-60) and Dave Walker (issues 13-60), for ten years (and 60 issues).
Mabbett (three times) and MacDonald each went on to write books on the band; and Mabbett wrote the official programme notes, when Pink Floyd were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
The name 'The Amazing Pudding' was originally a working title for Pink Floyd's Atom Heart Mother Suite.
- Mabbett, Andy; Macdonald, Bruno; Walker, Dave (1993). The Amazing Pudding (60). ISSN 0951-8304.
- Trueman, Ivor (1983). The Amazing Pudding (01). ISSN 0951-8304.
- Mabbett, Andy; Walker, Dave. The Amazing Pudding (18). ISSN 0951-8304.
- Mabbett, Andy; Trueman, Ivor; (1983). The Amazing Pudding (02). ISSN 0951-8304.
- Mabbett, Andy; Macdonald, Bruno; Walker, Dave. The Amazing Pudding (24). ISSN 0951-8304.
- Mabbett, Andy; Trueman, Ivor; Walker, Dave. The Amazing Pudding (13). ISSN 0951-8304.
- Miles, Barry; Mabbett, Andy (1994). Pink Floyd the visual documentary ([Updated ed.] ed.). London: Omnibus. ISBN 0-7119-4109-2.
- Mabbett, Andy (1995). The Complete Guide to the Music of Pink Floyd. London: Omnibus. ISBN 0-7119-4301-X.
- Mabbett, Andy (2010). Pink Floyd - The Music and the Mystery. London: Omnibus. ISBN 978-1-84938-370-7.
- MacDonald, Bruno (1996). Pink Floyd through the eyes of - the band, its fans, friends and foes. London: Sidgwick & Jackson. ISBN 0-283-06273-8.
|This music magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|