The Art Institute of Tucson
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (March 2009)|
|The Art Institute of Tucson|
|Location||Tucson, AZ, USA|
The Art Institute of Tucson – is one of The Art Institutes, a system of more than 40 educational institutions located throughout North America, providing education in design, media arts, fashion and culinary arts.
The Art Institute of Tucson was founded in 1996 as the Fleur de Lis Institute of Interior Design, and was later known as Tucson Design College. It was renamed The Art Institute of Tucson in 2007 when it was purchased by Education Management Corporation, which is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Art Institute of Tucson website
- Arizona International Film Festival at Tucsonlifestyle.com
- Arizona International Film Festival website
- The Art Institute of Tucson official website
- The Art Institutes official website
- Education Management Corporation official website