|Single by Alan Jackson|
|from the album Everything I Love|
|B-side||"A House with No Curtains"|
|Released||July 7, 1997|
|Format||Promo-only CD single
7" 45 RPM
|Alan Jackson singles chronology|
"There Goes" is a song written and recorded by American country music singer-songwriter Alan Jackson. It was released in July 1997 as the fourth single from his album, Everything I Love. The song reached the top of the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
The narrator is being seduced by a woman he was trying to play hard to get with but its to no avail when she gets near him and whispers his name.
"There Goes" debuted at number 58 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of July 12, 1997.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||47|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||17|
"She's Got It All"
by Kenny Chesney
|Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks
September 20, 1997
"How Your Love Makes Me Feel"
by Diamond Rio
|RPM Country Tracks
September 22, 1997
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944=2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 169.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 3332." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. September 22, 1997. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- "Alan Jackson Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Alan Jackson.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1997". RPM. December 15, 1997. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- "Best of 1997: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1997. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|