Thomas More Prep-Marian
|Thomas More Prep-Marian|
|1701 Hall Street
Hays, Kansas, 67601
|School type||Private high school|
|Chaplain||Rev. Earl Befort, O.F.M.Cap.|
|Average class size||55|
|Color(s)||Navy blue and white|
|Slogan||Give us four years, and we will give you a lifetime!|
Scott City Beavers
|Accreditation(s)||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools |
Thomas More Prep-Marian (TMP-M), TMP, is a coeducational Catholic college preparatory high school located in Hays, Kansas in the United States. It is run by the Capuchin Franciscan order. It is located in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salina.
Thomas More Prep Marian traces its roots back to 1908. Marian High School, St. Francis Seminary, and St. Joseph's Military Academy all consolidated into Thomas More Prep-Marian between 1970 and 1981.
The TMP Marian basketball team won the 3A state championship in 2005 and the 4A state championship in 2007.
The TMP Marian Football team went 5-4 in the 2011-2012 school year.
The Lady Monarchs basketball won the 3A state championship in 2010.
Girls' Track & Field
The Lady Monarchs finished Runner-Up at the 3A KSHSAA 2012 Track & Field State Championships.
The TMP Marian baseball team made three straight state appearances in 3A in the years 2010-2012 and had a combined record of 66-9 those three years. They finished state runner-ups in 2010 and 2011, and were eliminated in the first round in 2012.
- John L. Allen, Jr., American Journalist
- Jeff Colyer, Lieutenant Governor of Kansas
- Gerald Seib, American Journalist 
- NCA-CASI. "NCA-Council on Accreditation and School Improvement". Retrieved 2009-06-23.[dead link]
- TMP. "Thomas More Prep-Marian History". Archived from the original on 2007-04-28. Retrieved 2007-05-11.
- Gerald F. Seib Bio; The Wall Street Journal.