|Born||William Graham Tullian Tchividjian
July 13, 1972 
|Education||Bachelor of Philosophy, Columbia International University,
Master of Divinity from Reformed Theological Seminary
|Employer||Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church|
Senior Pastor of Coral Ridge Presbyterian ChurchFounder of LIBERATE
|Children||Gabe, Nate, and Genna|
|Parents||Stephan Tchividjian, Virginia Leftwich Graham|
|Relatives||William ‘Billy’ Graham (grandfather)|
William Graham Tullian Tchividjian (pronounced cha-vi-jin), known as Tullian Tchividjian (born July 13, 1972), is senior pastor of Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, a visiting professor of theology at Reformed Theological Seminary in Orlando, and a contributing editor to Leadership Journal. He has written several books about Christianity and current issues.
Early life and education
Born in Jacksonville, Florida, Tullian Tchividjian, as he is called, is the son of Virginia Leftwich (Gigi) Graham and Dr. Stephan Tchividjian, a clinical psychologist, who is of Swiss-Armenian ancestry. Tullian is a grandson of evangelist Billy Graham and his wife, Ruth.
A graduate of Columbia International University (in philosophy), he earned an M.Div. degree at the Reformed Theological Seminary in Orlando. He is an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church in America.
Tchividjian was the founding pastor of New City Presbyterian Church, an Evangelical Presbyterian Church congregation. It had 600 members by the time it merged in April 2009 with Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church, a mega-church of 2200 members in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Tchividjian had been called there as pastor in 2009.
Tullian has written a number of books including the best-seller Jesus + Nothing = Everything (2011) won Christianity Today’s book of the year in 2012 as well as being a finalist with the ECPA in 2012. Glorious Ruin: How Suffering Sets You Free (2012) was an ECPA finalist for Book of the Year in 2013. His most recent book, released in October of 2013 is One Way Love, Inexhaustible Grace for an Exhausted World. Tullian travels extensively, speaking at conferences and churches around the country, and is also the founder of LIBERATE — a resource ministry that seeks to “connect God’s inexhaustible grace to an exhausted world” through an annual conference, music, books, a website, and a wide range of other media outlets, including a daily radio program on Moody Radio, also called LIBERATE.
Tullian has appeared on CBS News, Fox and Friends, Morning Joe, Sean Hannity, and the 700 Club. He has also written for the Washington Post, Huffington Post, Christianity Today, and a host of other print outlets.
Marriage and family
He married his wife Kim in 1994 and they have three children: Gabe, Nate, and Genna.
Tchividjian has written several books:
- The Kingdom of God: A Primer on the Christian Life (Banner of Truth)
- Do I Know God? Finding Certainty in Life’s Most Important Relationship (2009)(Multnomah) (2009)
- Unfashionable: Making a Difference in the World by Being Different (Multnomah) (2009)
- Surprised by Grace: God’s Relentless Pursuit of Rebels (Crossway) (2010)
- Jesus + Nothing = Everything (Crossway) (2011)
- Glorious Ruin: How Suffering Sets You Free (David C. Cook) (2012)
- One Way Love: Inexhaustible Grace for an Exhausted World (David C. Cook) (2013)
- Tchividjian, Tullian (2007-07-27), "Tullian Who??", Between Two Worlds (blog) (The Gospel Coalition), retrieved 2010-08-25
- "About", Tullian Tchividjian (World wide Web log), The Gospel coalition, retrieved 2010-08-25.
- Davis, James D. (January 19, 2009). "Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church chooses pastor". South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Retrieved 2009-01-30.
- Young, Eric (2009-04-13). "Coral Ridge Church Installs Tchividjian as New Senior Pastor". The Christian Post. Retrieved 2010-08-25.