Grant Boyhood Home
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ulysses S. Grant Boyhood Home)
U.S. Grant Boyhood Home
Ulysses S. Grant Boyhood Home
|Location||219 East Grant Avenue
|NRHP Reference #||76001374|
|Added to NRHP||October 8, 1976|
|Designated NHL||February 4, 1985|
Jesse and Hanna Grant built the two story cottage in 1823. They later added an addition onto the home in 1828. Ulysses left home in 1839.
- Grant Birthplace, Point Pleasant, Ohio
- Ulysses S. Grant National Historic Site, near St. Louis
- Ulysses S. Grant Home, Galena, Illinois
- Grant Cottage State Historic Site, Mt. McGregor, New York
- General Grant National Memorial (Grant's Tomb)
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- "Grant, U.S., Boyhood Home". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. Retrieved 2010-04-08.
|This article about a property in Brown County, Ohio on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Ohio museum-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|