Welsh School of Architecture
For two years[when?] it was been voted the UK's top School of Architecture in the Times Higher Educational Supplement league table. In 2013 it was ranked second by The Guardian. Its "intellectual, yet no-nonsense approach" to design embraces all aspects of architecture and is focused around the studio project, based on one-to-one design teaching. Academic staff are supported by visiting professors and tutors from local and leading UK practices.
- Prof Dean Hawkes
- Prof Sarah Lupton - architect, arbitrator and author of numerous books on professional practice and law. Personal Chair at WSA.
- Prof Malcolm Parry - TV personality and former Head of the School of Architecture
- Prof Peter Salter
- Prof Flora Samuel - former lecturer at the school and author of books on Le Corbusier; head of the University of Sheffield School of Architecture (since 2010).
- Prof Simon Unwin - author of Analysing Architecture and other books. Former Senior Lecturer at the school.
- Prof Richard Weston - architect, author and designer. Current (2011) Chair of Architecture at WSA.
- "The Welsh School of Architecture's Summer Show Hits London", The Architectural Review, 20 June 2013. Retrieved 2013-07-08.
- The Architects' Journal Flora Samuel: 'I’m not sure the term architect really describes what we do any more'; 26 February, 2010 (viewed 2011-10-07)
- The Independent on Sunday Wrapped in Thought: how an architecture professor become the hot new thing on Liberty's books; 20 March, 2011. Retrieved 2011-10-07