Welsh Surfing Federation
The Welsh Surfing Federation (WSF) is the national governing body of surfing in Wales, affiliated to the European Surfing Federation. It is responsible for promoting the sport by organising National Championships, participating in events to raise public awareness and for selecting teams to represent Wales at an international level.
See also 
- International Surfing Association - International governing body
- Surfing Federation of India - National governing body of India
- "NGB websites". Sport Wales-Chwaraeon Cymru website. Sport Wales-Chwaraeon Cymru. 2010. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- "WELSH SURFING FEDERATION". Welsh Surfing Federation website. Welsh Surfing Federation. 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-27.
- "Welsh Surfing Federation Surf School". Welsh Surfing Federation Surf School website. Welsh Surfing Federation. 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
|This surfing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about sports in Wales is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an organisation in Wales is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|