From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Meetup & Dinner
Guapo's — Saturday, May 5, 2012 at 5 p.m.
Please join us for dinner, drinks, socializing, and discussingactivities and events! All Wikipedia/Wikimedia and free knowledge/culture enthusiasts, regardless of editing experience, are welcome to attend! All ages welcome!
- Saturday, May 5, 2012 at 5:00 p.m.
- Guapo's Fine Mexican Cuisine
4515 Wisconsin Avenue NW
- Cinco de Mayo Meetup! Harej (talk) 01:11, 15 April 2012 (UTC)
- Kirill [talk] [prof] 01:27, 15 April 2012 (UTC)
- CarolMooreDC 19:17, 15 April 2012 (UTC) Thank heavens it's not a surprise party for my cinco de mayo 64th birthday.
- Fran McCrory (talk) 04:04, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- I might be able to attend. My parents will be in town picking me up, but I will make time free for this, as the last time I was at home and I almost was for this as well. Kevin Rutherford (talk) 04:14, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- Djembayz (talk) 12:45, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- I'm in! MyNameWasTaken (talk) 16:49, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- I really need to get to a meetup again. This might be the perfect time to do that! SchuminWeb (Talk) 01:08, 15 April 2012 (UTC)
- Glad to see this one has more advance notice than some of the recent meetups. I expect to be there but can't be sure so put me down as probablu. -- BRG (talk) 12:01, 16 April 2012 (UTC)
- Depends on my workload! Sarah (talk) 17:32, 16 April 2012 (UTC)
- It'd be nice to meet my DC comrades! :) — madman 19:43, 16 April 2012 (UTC)
- Gyrofrog (talk) 03:38, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- MZMcBride (talk)
- Good gravy, there's been 31 of these? I'll be around finally so I should try. Der Wohltemperierte Fuchs(talk) 18:17, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- I have yet to go to one and I really want to, maybe this time will be it. mijotoba (talk) 18:23, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- I hope I can make it Kelsey Brannan (talk) 13:05, 19 April 2012 (UTC)
There is another (deaf, eating) event that evening, so I'm deciding whether to go there or go to this meetup...if there is something of extra value in this meetup, I might go! --TheBlueWizard (talk) 02:43, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
- Will try to work it in.--A12n (talk) 03:42, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
- Hope so, little league permitting. --AndersW 14:39, 27 April 2012 (UTC)
People unable to attend, but wishing to be informed about future meetups
- Out of town; see you next time. Kat Walsh (spill your mind?) 02:43, 15 April 2012 (UTC)
- Not this time. Maybe in June. --Aude (talk) 20:24, 16 April 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry, have already made other plans. Shearonink (talk) 04:12, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- Graduation is that day :( Sadads (talk) 04:24, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- Nooo! I'll be in Boston for ROFLCon weekend! Memes is important! Qwerty0 (talk) 04:59, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- Shoot, I'd have loved to join in but I'll be away at the Vintage Computer Festival! -- Econterms (talk) 22:14, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- Reading period (aka: exams to the rest of the world) begins. Undead q (talk)
- GChriss <always listening><c> 18:48, 24 April 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry to miss this. Metabrarian (talk) 22:14, 2 May 2012 (UTC)
- I found out today that a certain person that I haven't seen in some months will be at a deaf meetup that evening, and I wanna chat with that person, so I obviously would go there then. Sorry! --TheBlueWizard (talk) 03:06, 3 May 2012 (UTC)
- CarolMooreDC 19:17, 15 April 2012 (UTC)
Thank heavens it's not a surprise party for my cinco de mayo 64th birthday..Dang..can't pull myself away from watching the Libertarian Party convention on CSPAN...
People not wishing to be informed about future meetups
Note: the best way to stop notifications is to remove your name from this page: Wikipedia:Meetup/DC/Invite/List.