From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zealandia may refer to:
- Historic places
- Zealandia (estate), an mansion in Asheville, North Carolina, USA built by Philip Henry and named in the National Register of Historic Places
- Zealandia (newspaper), a New Zealand Catholic newspaper published weekly from 1934 to 1989.
- Natural features
- Zealandia (continent), a nearly submerged continent or microcontinent that sank after breaking away from Australia between 60 and 85 million years ago
- Zealandia Bank, a submarine volcano in the Marianas archipelago
- British predreadnought battleship HMS New Zealand, which served in the Royal Navy from 1905 to 1921 and was renamed HMS Zealandia in 1911
- SS Zealandia, a historically significant Australian cargo and passenger ship that served as a troopship in both World War I and World War II
- ST Zealandia, a British tugboat
- Zealandia (personification), a female personification of New Zealand, said to be the daughter of Britannia
- Zealandia, Saskatchewan, a town in Canada
- Wildlife sanctuary
- Zealandia (wildlife sanctuary), in Wellington, New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zealandia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.