This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Owner||Serkan İnci, İsmail Alpen|
|Registration||Required to post|
On the official webpage of the community there are stars for famous pranks they organized. It is the first to announce an anomaly in Twitter's code on May 10, 2010. Unscrupulous users were able to exploit this bug to add unconfirmed users to members' "following" list. The community also abused the translation function of facebook by mass-voting for dirty and suggestive translations. The community is also widely Blamed for the hoax regarding Atilla Taş, a Turkish pop singer who they started labelling as Greek (in order to put the blame on Greeks) after the release of his Gangnam Style parody "Yam Yam Style", which was widely criticised in Turkey.
- "Turkish pranksters load Facebook Translate with swears". www.theregister.com.
- "Simply Security News, Views and Opinions from Trend Micro, Inc". blog.trendmicro.com.
- "CNet – Twitter confirms awkward 'auto-follow' bug".
- "İnci sözlük Atilla Taş'ı Yunanistan'a öteledi". Ensonhaber.
- "Social media campaign tries to brand Turkish song as Greek". Hürriyet Daily News.