1899 All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship
|Winning team||Tipperary (5th win)|
|All-Star Team||See here|
The All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 1899 was the thirteenth series of the All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship, Ireland's premier hurling knock-out competition. Tipperary won the championship, beating Wexford 3-12 to 1-4 in the final.
Final: (1 match) The Munster and Leinster champions play in this game to determine the All-Ireland champions.
24 March 1901
|Tipperary||7-13 – 3-10||Wexford|
- The All-Ireland final between Tipperary and Wexford was abandoned near the end. Since Tipperary were winning by a considerable margin at that stage it was decided to award them the championship title.
- Tipperary win their 5th All-Ireland title to become outright leaders on the all-time roll of honour. It is a position they will retain until 1942.
- "All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Roll of Honour". The GAA website. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- Corry, Eoghan, The GAA Book of Lists (Hodder Headline Ireland, 2005).
- Donegan, Des, The Complete Handbook of Gaelic Games (DBA Publications Limited, 2005).