1902 All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship
|Winning team||Cork (5th win)|
|All-Star Team||See here|
The All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 1902 was the sixteenth series of the All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship, Ireland's premier hurling knock-out competition. Cork (Dungourney) won the championship, beating London 3-13 to 0-00 in the final.
Semi-final: (2 matches) The four provincial representatives make up the semi-final pairings. Two teams are eliminated at this stage while the two winning teams advance to the home final.
Home final: (1 match) The winners of the two semi-finals contest this game. One team is eliminated while the winning team advances to the final.
Final: (1 match) The winners of the home final and London, who receive a bye to this stage of the championship, contest this game. The winners are declared All-Ireland champions.
17 July 1904
Home final replay
|Cork (Dungourney)||2-6 – 0-1||Dublin|
11 September 1904
|Cork (Dungourney)||3-13 – 0-00||London|
- Derry win the Ulster championship for the very first time.
- The newly opened Cork Athletic Grounds hosted the All-Ireland final for the first time.
- "All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Roll of Honour". The GAA website. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- Corry, Eoghan, The GAA Book of Lists (Hodder Headline Ireland, 2005).
- Donegan, Des, The Complete Handbook of Gaelic Games (DBA Publications Limited, 2005).