2017 UCI Track Cycling World Championships – Men's team sprint
|Men's team sprint |
at the 2017 UCI Track Cycling World Championships
|Venue||Hong Kong Velodrome|
|Competitors||53 from 16 nations|
The fastest 8 teams qualified for the first round.
- Q = qualified
First round heats were held as follows:
Heat 1: 4th v 5th fastest
Heat 2: 3rd v 6th fastest
Heat 3: 2nd v 7th fastest
Heat 4: 1st v 8th fastest
The heat winners were ranked on time, from which the top 2 proceeding to the gold medal final and the other 2 proceeding to the bronze medal final.
|1 vs 8|
|2 vs 7|
|3 vs 6|
|1||2||Nils van 't Hoenderdaal
|4 vs 5|
- QG = qualified for gold medal final
- QB = qualified for bronze medal final
The final was started at 20:58.
|Gold medal final|
|Bronze medal final|
- "Event Schedule". 2017 WCh LOC. Archived from the original on 4 November 2016. Retrieved 11 April 2017.
- "Start list". Tissot Timing. Retrieved 11 April 2017.
- "Qualifying". Tissot Timing. Retrieved 12 April 2017.
- "First Round". Tissot Timing. Retrieved 12 April 2017.
- "Results and Final Classification". Tissot Timing. Retrieved 12 April 2017.