68K/OS EPROM expansion card
|Developer||GST Computer Systems|
|OS family||Disk operating systems|
|Source model||Closed source|
|Default user interface||CLI or menu|
It was commissioned by Sinclair Research in February 1983. However, after the official launch of the QL in January 1984, 68K/OS was rejected, and production QLs shipped with Sinclair's own Qdos operating system.
The operating system was developed by Chris Scheybeler, Tim Ward, Howard Chalkley and others.
- Leon Heller (September 1984). "QL Affairs". Your Spectrum (7). Retrieved 2009-03-26.
- "SinclairWatch". Your Spectrum (8). October 1984. Retrieved 2009-03-26.
- "Sinclair QL". Binary Dinosaurs. Retrieved 2009-03-26.
- Ebay. "Sinclair QL - GST 68k/OS 68kos VERY RARE!!". Retrieved 2009-02-05.
- GST Assembler, Adder Assembler - Sinclair User, April 1985
- QL Pictures Gallery
- 68k/OS manuals and documentation
|This operating system–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|