From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from A.M. (album))
|Look up AM, A.M., Am, am, or a.m. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AM may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- AM (musician), American musician
- A.M. (musician), Canadian musician
- DJ AM, American DJ and producer
- A.M. (Wilco album)
- A.M. (Chris Young album)
- AM (Arctic Monkeys album)
- Am, the A minor chord symbol
- A minor, a minor scale in music
Television and radio
- AM (ABC Radio), Australian radio programme
- American Morning, American television program
- Am, Antes del Mediodia, Argentine television program
- The antagonist of the short story "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream"
- A. M., pseudonym of Matthew Arnold (1822–1888), English poet and cultural critic
- Americium, a chemical element
- Attometre, a unit of length
- Adrenomedullin, a protein
- Air mass (astronomy)
- Am, a Köppen climate classification code
- AM, a complexity class related to Arthur–Merlin protocol
- .am, Internet domain for Armenia
- .am, a file extension associated with Automake software
- Agile modeling, a software engineering methodology for modeling and documenting software systems
- Amplitude modulation, an electronic communication technique
- Additive Manufacturing, a process of making a three-dimensional solid object of virtually any shape from a digital model.
- AM broadcasting, radio broadcasting using amplitude modulation
- Anti-materiel rifle
- Automated Mathematician, an artificial intelligence program
- ante meridiem, Latin for "before midday"
- Anno Mundi, a calendar era based on the Biblical creation of the world
- Anno Martyrum, a method of numbering years in the Coptic calendar
- A.M. (automobile), a 1906 French car
- Aeroméxico (IATA airline code AM)
- Arkansas and Missouri Railroad
- All-mountain, a discipline of mountain biking
- AM, the United States Navy hull classification symbol for "minesweeper"
- Air marshal, a senior air officer rank used in Commonwealth countries
- Anti-materiel rifle
- Aviation Structural Mechanic, a U.S. Navy occupational rating
- Member of the Order of Australia, postnominal letters which can be used by a Member of the Order
- Assembly Member (disambiguation), a political office
- Amharic language (ISO 639-1 language code am)
- Armenia (ISO country code AM)
- Attacking midfielder, a position in association football
- `am (disambiguation)
- A&M (disambiguation)
- AM2 (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "AM"
- All pages with titles containing AM
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.