Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up AM, A.M., Am, am, or a.m. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AM may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- AM (musician), American musician
- A.M. (musician), Canadian musician
- DJ AM, American DJ and producer
- AM (Abraham Mateo album)
- A.M. (Wilco album)
- A.M. (Chris Young album)
- AM (Arctic Monkeys album)
- Am, the A minor chord symbol
- A minor, a minor scale in music
Television and radio
- AM (ABC Radio), Australian radio programme
- American Morning, American television program
- Am, Antes del Mediodia, Argentine television program
- The antagonist of the short story "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream"
- Master of Arts, an academic degree
- Arts et Métiers ParisTech, a French engineering school
- Active Minds, a mental health awareness charity
- Americium, a chemical element
- Attometre, a unit of length
- Adrenomedullin, a protein
- Air mass (astronomy)
- Am, a Köppen climate classification code
- AM, a complexity class related to Arthur–Merlin protocol
- .am, Internet domain for Armenia
- .am, a file extension associated with Automake software
- Agile modeling, a software engineering methodology for modeling and documenting software systems
- Amplitude modulation, an electronic communication technique
- Additive Manufacturing, a process of making a three-dimensional solid object of virtually any shape from a digital model.
- AM broadcasting, radio broadcasting using amplitude modulation
- Anti-materiel rifle
- Automated Mathematician, an artificial intelligence program
- ante meridiem, Latin for "before midday"
- Anno Mundi, a calendar era based on the Biblical creation of the world
- Anno Martyrum, a method of numbering years in the Coptic calendar
- A.M. (automobile), a 1906 French car
- Aeroméxico (IATA airline code AM)
- Arkansas and Missouri Railroad
- All-mountain, a discipline of mountain biking
- AM, the United States Navy hull classification symbol for "minesweeper"
- Air marshal, a senior air officer rank used in Commonwealth countries
- Anti-materiel rifle
- Aviation Structural Mechanic, a U.S. Navy occupational rating
- Member of the Order of Australia, postnominal letters which can be used by a Member of the Order
- Assembly Member (disambiguation), a political office
- Amharic language (ISO 639-1 language code am)
- Armenia (ISO country code AM)
- Attacking midfielder, a position in association football
- `am (disambiguation)
- A&M (disambiguation)
- AM2 (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "AM"
- All pages with a title containing AM
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.