|Full name||Aaron Taylor-Sinclair|
|Date of birth||8 April 1991|
|Place of birth||Aberdeen, Scotland|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:56, 7 November 2016 (UTC).
Aaron Taylor-Sinclair (born Aaron Sinclair, 8 April 1991) is a Scottish professional footballer who plays as a left back for English club Doncaster Rovers. He started his career at Aberdeen as a youth player, having been scouted by the club at age ten. He then joined Scottish Third Division club Montrose, where he played for three years and scored five goals. His talents were then spotted by First Division side Partick Thistle in 2011. After a successful spell at Thistle (including promotion to the Scottish Premiership), Taylor-Sinclair signed for English Championship side Wigan Athletic in Summer 2014. He then signed for Doncaster Rovers in the summer of 2015.
Taylor-Sinclair began his career with Montrose as a youngster. He began playing football at the age of seven for Middlefield Wasps Boys Club. He then was scouted by Aberdeen Football Club at the age of 10 where he played for five years. He had one season at Albion Boys Club before moving to Montrose where he made his debut on the final day of the 2008-09 season against Albion Rovers. During the following two seasons he became a first team regular at Links Park. His first goal came on 16 March 2010, against Forfar Athletic, with his second coming four days later. In his second season, Sinclair scored three goals within the opening two months and was named as Scottish Football League Young Player of the Month for September 2010. His form over the two seasons at Links Park, earned him the chance to train with SPL side St Johnstone.
Taylor-Sinclair signed for First Division side Partick Thistle on 5 July 2011, where he signed a two-year contract for an undisclosed fee. He made his competitive debut during a 2–1 victory against Stenhousemuir in the Scottish Challenge Cup on 23 July 2011. His impressive form at the start of the season, led to some attraction from English Championship clubs, such as Cardiff City and Southampton. and he was given the SFL Young Player of the Month award for October 2011.
Taylor-Sinclair played an instrumental part in season 2012–13 as Partick Thistle won the First Division Championship. His impressive form at Thistle sparked interest from Glasgow rivals Celtic and from English clubs including Cardiff City and Middlesbrough.
On 20 July 2015, Taylor-Sinclair joined fellow League One side Doncaster Rovers on a two-year deal. In the final match of the 2015–16 season, against Burton Albion, he suffered an injury which was expected to keep him out for up to nine months.
- As of 7 November 2016
|Montrose||2008–09||Scottish Third Division||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|Partick Thistle||2011–12||Scottish First Division||30||1||3||0||1||0||2||0||36||1|
|Doncaster Rovers||2015–16||League One||43||2||3||0||2||0||1||0||49||2|
- Partick Thistle
- Scottish Football League Young Player of the month: September 2010 & October 2011
- PFA Scotland First Division Team of the Year: 2011–12 & 2012–13
- "The Football League Limited: Club list of registered players as at 16th May 2015" (PDF). The Football League. 16 May 2015. p. 36. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- "BBC Radio Sheffield: Aaron Taylor-Sinclair speaking to Andy Giddings". www.audioboom.com. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- "Montrose's Sinclair wins young player prize". BBC Sport. 12 October 2010. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "Saints look at Sinclair a third time". Scottish Professional Football League. 28 September 2010. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "Aaron joins jags". Partick Thistle. 5 July 2011. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
- "Partick Thistle 2–1 Stenhousemuir". BBC Sport. British Broadcasting Corporation. 23 July 2011. Archived from the original on 28 July 2011. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
- "Eyes on Thistle starlet". Sky Sports. BSkyB. 8 September 2011. Retrieved 8 September 2011.
- "IRN-BRU SFL Phenomenal Awards - October October 2011". Scottish Professional Football League. 18 November 2011. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "Wigan Athletic: Aaron Taylor-Sinclair joins from Partick Thistle". BBC Sport. 4 June 2014.
- Jones, Ed (12 August 2014). "REPORT: BURTON ALBION 2 WIGAN ATHLETIC 1". Wigan Athletic F.C. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "Aaron Taylor-Sinclair: Doncaster Rovers sign Wigan defender". BBC Sport. 20 July 2015.
- Goodwin, Paul (24 May 2016). "Doncaster Rovers: Injured Taylor-Sinclair facing nine months out". Doncaster Free Press. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- Aaron Taylor-Sinclair at Soccerway. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- Includes 1 appearance not recorded on Soccerbase or Soccerway. "Banks O'Dee 0-3 Montrose". BBC Sport. 24 October 2009. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- Includes 2 appearances not recorded on Soccerbase or Soccerway. "Montrose 1–1 Arbroath". ESPN. 23 October 2010. Retrieved 7 November 2016. & "Arbroath 2–3 Montrose". ESPN. 30 October 2010. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "PFA SCOTLAND DIVISION ONE TEAM OF THE YEAR". PFA Scotland. 3 May 2012. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- Wishart, fraser (2 May 2013). "PFA SCOTLAND TEAMS OF THE YEAR". PFA Scotland. Retrieved 7 November 2016.