|Look up accel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Accel may refer to:
- Accel (interbank network), an American payment network
- Accel Animation Studios, an Indian animation studio
- Accel Frontline, an Indian IT services company
- Accel-KKR, a technology-focused private equity firm
- Accel Partners, an American venture capital company
- Accel TET, trade name for Disulfiram, a drug used to treat alcoholism
- Accel Transmatic, an Indian research and development company
- Accel World, a 2009 Japanese light-novel series written by Reki Kawahara and illustrated by HiMA
- Accel World: Infinite Burst, a Japanese animated film based on the novel series, released July 2016
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.