||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Adam-Troy Castro is a science fiction, fantasy, and horror writer living in Palm Beach County, FL. He has more than one hundred stories to his credit and has been nominated for numerous awards, including the Hugo, Nebula, and Stoker. These stories include four Spider-Man novels, including the Sinister Six trilogy, and stories involving characters of Andrea Cort, Ernst Vossoff, and Karl Nimmitz. Castro is also known for his Gustav Gloom series of middle-school novels and has also authored a reference book on The Amazing Race.
- Lost in Booth Nine: Silver Salamander, 1993.
- X-Men and Spider-Man: Time's Arrow Book 2 The Present, Berkely Boulevard,1998. With Tom DeFalco.
- Spider-Man: The Gathering of the Sinister Six, Berkeley Boulevard, 1999.
- An Alien Darkness, Wildside Press, 2000.
- A Desperate Decaying Darkness, Wildside Press, 2000.
- Spider-Man: The Revenge of the Sinister Six, Ibooks, 2001.
- Spider-Man: The Secret of the Sinister Six, Ibooks, 2002.
- Vossoff and Nimmitz: Just a Couple of Idiots Reupholstering Space and Time, Wildside Press 2002
- Tangled Strings, Fivestar, 2003
- With the Stars in their Eyes (collaborative collection with Jerry Oltion), Wildside Press, 2003
- My Ox is Broken: Roadblocks, Detours, Fast Forwards, and Other Great Moments from TV's THE AMAZING RACE (non-fiction). Benbella Books, 2006.
- The Unauthorized Harry Potter (non-fiction). Borders Books, 2007.
- Emissaries From the Dead: An Andrea Cort Novel. Harper Collins Eos, 2008.
- The Shallow End of the Pool. Creeping Hemlock Press, 2008.
- The Third Claw of God: An Andrea Cort Novel. Harper Collins Eos, 2009.
- Fake Alibis. By Frank Sibila, with Adam-Troy Castro and Caren Kennedy. BenBella, 2009.
- War of the Marionettes: An Andrea Cort Novel. (German). Lubbe, 2010.
- Z is for Zombie. With Johnny Atomic. Eos, 2011
- V is for Vampire. With Johnny Atomic. Eos, 2011.
- Gustav Gloom and The People Taker. Grosset and Dunlap, 2012.
- Gustav Gloom and The Nightmare Vault. Grossett and Dunlap, 2013
- Gustav Gloom and The Four Terrors. Grossett and Dunlap, 2013.
- Her Husband's Hands And Other Stories. Prime Books, 2014.
- Gustav Gloom And The Cryptic Carousel. Grossett and Dunlap, 2014.
- Gustav Gloom And The Inn Of Shadows. Grosset and Dunlap, 2015.
- Gustav Gloom VI. Grosset and Dunlap, 2016.
- "Among the Tchi". Analog 129 (5). May 2009.
- "The Astronaut From Wyoming". Analog. July 1999.
- "Gunfight on Farside". Analog 129 (4). April 2009.
- "Hiding Place". Analog. April 2011.
- "Unseen Daemons". Analog. Jul–Aug 2002.
- "With Unclean Hands". Analog. November 2011.
- "Arvies'" (Lightspeed Magazine)
- "The Coward's Option". Analog. March 2016.
Castro's fiction has been nominated for eight Nebulas, two Hugos, two Seiuns, and three Stokers.
In 2009, Castro won the Philip K. Dick Award for Emissaries from the Dead.
- "RECENZE: Adam-Troy Castro, Vyslanci mrtvých". Neviditelný pes (in Czech). February 15, 2011. Retrieved June 29, 2012.
|This article about an American science fiction writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|