1979 (age 38–39)
|Residence||New York City, US|
|Alma mater||Baruch College|
|Known for||Co-founder, WeWork|
|Net worth||US$2.6 billion (October 2017)|
|Spouse(s)||Rebekah Paltrow Neumann|
He graduated from Baruch College in New York.
He currently lives in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of New York City with his wife Rebekah Paltrow Neumann, who is a filmmaker, and their four children. Rebekah is the cousin of Gwyneth Paltrow.
- "Adam Neumann". Forbes. Retrieved 20 October 2017.
- FOX (2017-11-10). "Work space and mentoring for veterans". WNYW. Retrieved 2018-02-19.
- "WeLive: Adam Neumann buys Greenwich Village townhouse". The Real Deal New York. 2014-01-06. Retrieved 2017-08-14.
- Observer: "How Gwyneth Paltrow’s Cousin Co-Founded WeWork - The pair behind WeWork discuss their fantasies of a WeWorld with PORTER" By Margaret Abrams August 3, 2016
- Sarah Kessler Adam Neumann’s $16 Billion Neo-Utopian Play To Turn WeWork Into WeWorld, on Fast Company, 14 March 2016
- Adam Neumann Stor, Success story
- Adam Neumann, 38 "40 Under 40 - Fortune"