Ak Chin, Pima County, Arizona
Ak Chin, Arizona
Location of Ak Chin in Pima County, Arizona.
|• Total||0.53 sq mi (1.36 km2)|
|• Land||0.53 sq mi (1.36 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
|Elevation||1,854 ft (565 m)|
| • Estimate |
|Time zone||UTC-7 (Mountain (MST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-7 (MST)|
|GNIS feature ID||2582721|
Ak Chin, is a rural native village and a census-designated place on the Tohono Oʼodham Reservation, in Pima County. It had a population of 30 as of the 2010 U.S. Census and an estimated population of 31 as of July 1, 2015. It has an estimated elevation of 1,854 feet (565 m) above sea level.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
Ak-Chin first appeared on the 2010 U.S. Census as a census-designated place (CDP).
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Jul 18, 2017.
- "Feature Detail Report for: Ak Chin". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Ak Chin (in Pima County, AZ) Populated Place Profile". AZ Hometown Locator. Retrieved December 11, 2015.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Pima County, Arizona location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|