|United Arab Emirates community|
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|• Total||21 km2 (8 sq mi)|
|Population  (2000)|
|• Density||0.24/km2 (0.62/sq mi)|
Al Warqaa (Arabic: الورقاء, al-warqāʾ), sometimes spelled Al Warqa`a is a locality in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Located southeast of Dubai Creek, Al Warqaa is bordered to the north by Mirdif, the west by Nad Al Hammar and the south by Warisan.
The routes E 311 (Emirates Road) and E 44 (Al Awir Road) form the western and southern peripheries of Al Warqaa. Once a sparsely populated industrial locality close to Dubai city limits, Al Warqaa is now experiencing considerable growth due to the development of International City and other real estate projects near the area. Al Warqaa is divided into subcommunities, from Al Warqaa 1 — Al Warqaa 5.
Some landmarks in Al Warqaa include Dubai Municipality garbage disposal centre  Aswaaq mall and Al warqa grand Mosque.
- Sharjah American International School (Dubai campus)
- Our Own English High School for Girls (Al Warqaa)
- Our Own High School for Boys (Al Warqa)
- Rajagiri International School(Al Warqaa 1)
Al warqa has 3 parks in its vicinity. Mushrif park borders with warqa although it is situated in Mushrif. Another park was recently opened was constructed at a cost of Dh22 million, the 27.1-hectare at Al Warqa3 This parks has many recreational, sports and service facilities like • 3.5km-long running track • 3.55km-long cycle track • 3.5km-long sandy track, two football fields planted with natural grass, basketball and tennis courts Al warqa -2 has its own park.  The total area of the park is 1.7 hectares and there are areas for children’s plays, sandy areas for ball games for adults, a synthetic jogging track and other buildings services.
A bigger Safari park is being constructed in outskirts of warqa. Dubai Safari is located in Al Warqa 5 in Aweer Road in an area 400 hectares and includes Safari, Butterfly Park, golf courses, entertainment and recreational areas.Dubai Safari will replace the ailing Dubai Zoo  and hundreds of animals, birds and other creatures will be relocated to the new site. 
- Existing Population and Future Holding Capacities in Dubai Urban Area. Dubai Healthcare City. 2000
- Time for the UAE to clean up its act. Gulf News. March 19, 2005
- FAQs, Dubai. "Public Parks in Dubai". www.dubaifaqs.com. Retrieved 2017-04-18.
- Report, Staff (2017-03-12). "First of six new Dubai parks opens". GulfNews. Retrieved 2017-04-18.
- "Ten of the best parks in the UAE | The National". Retrieved 2017-04-18.
- Wam (2012-11-25). "Dubai's Al Warqa 2 residential park complete". Emirates 24|7. Retrieved 2017-04-18.
- Report, Staff (2012-11-26). "Municipality completes Al Warqa 2 residential park". GulfNews. Retrieved 2017-04-18.
- Editor. "10 New Dubai attractions set for completion in 2016 - Dubai Chronicle". Retrieved 2017-04-18.
- "Dubai Safari Zoo Park - Location Map opening date ticket fee". DubaiTravelator.com - Dubai travel and tourism directory links - Dubai Hotel car rental booking links. 2017-02-26. Retrieved 2017-04-18.
|This United Arab Emirates location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|