Ambassador Apartments (Portland, Oregon)
Portland Historic Landmark
Upper floors detail in 2007.
|Location||1209 SW 6th Avenue
|Architect||Carl L. Linde|
|Architectural style||Tudor Revival|
|NRHP Reference #||79003738|
|Added to NRHP||February 26, 1979|
Described as Jacobean, the Ambassador Apartments is unique in Portland for substituting Idaho sandstone instead of the glazed terra-cotta common in the facades and trim of structures dating from the 1920s.
- Architecture of Portland, Oregon
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Southwest Portland, Oregon
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Portland Historic Landmarks Commission (July 2010), Historic Landmarks -- Portland, Oregon (XLS), retrieved October 28, 2013.
- "Oregon National Register List" (PDF). Oregon Parks and Recreation Department. June 6, 2011. p. 29. Retrieved September 28, 2013.
- King, Bart (2001). An Architectural Guidebook to Portland, p. 67. Gibbs Smith.
Media related to Ambassador Apartments at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a property in Oregon on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|