|Mike Bonin, (Managing Director, Device & Infrastructure Testing)
Petri Toljamo, (Managing Director, Network Testing)
|Revenue||£109.2 million (2014)|
|£9.3 million (2014)|
|Profit||£12.3 million (2014)|
Number of employees
Anite is a leading supplier of test and measurement solutions to the international wireless market. It provides testing, measurement, optimisation and analytics systems based on its specialist sector knowledge and its proprietary software and hardware products. Customers include major manufacturers of mobile devices, chipsets and network equipment, mobile network operators, regulatory authorities, and independent test houses. 
The company was founded in 1973 as Cray Electronics: in October 1996 it changed its name to Anite Group plc. In 2006 it acquired Nemo, a network testing business. In October 2007 it changed its name to Anite plc.
In April 2015, Anite acquired Setcom Wireless Products GmbH. In June 2015, Anite received a takeover offer from US electronics test and measurement company, Keysight Technologies in a deal worth £388 million. The acquisition was completed in August 2015.
The company has two sides to its business:
- Device & Infrastructure Testing and Network Testing for the wireless market
- "Final results for the year ended 30 April 2014" (PDF). anite.com. Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- "Organisation Profile". cambridgewireless.co.uk. Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- IT Services: Anite Slow to Bear Fruit
- Anite Completes Nemo Buy Light Reading, 12 December 2006
- "Anite Group - Anite Group PLC - Change of Name - Proactiveinvestors (UK)". Proactiveinvestors UK. Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- "Anite completes Setcom deal". totaltele.com. Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- Mamidipudi Soumithri (17 June 2015). "Keysight Technologies to buy UK's Anite in $607 million deal". Reuters. Retrieved 17 June 2015.
- "Keysight Technologies Completes Acquisition of Anite". MarketWatch. Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- "Businesses". anite.com. Retrieved 12 November 2015.