Anjineri fort Nasik
|Elevation||1,280 m (4,200 ft)|
|Location||Nashik, Maharashtra, India|
Anjaneri, one of the forts in the mountain range of Nasik-Trimbakeshwar, is considered to be the birthplace of god Hanuman. Anjaneri is located 20 km away from Nasik by Trimbak Road. It has become a famous trekking spot for local Nashikites, specially in the rainy season. 
- "AboutShiva.com - About Shiva - Hanuman Jayanthi". About Shiva. 9 April 2009. Archived from the original on 2 July 2012. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- "Anjaneri, Trimbakeshwar". Must See India. Archived from the original on 18 October 2008. Retrieved 5 February 2012.
- Titze & Bruhn 1998, p. 78.
- Rameśa Desāī (1987). Shivaji, the Last Great Fort Architect. Maharashtra Information Centre, Directorate-General of Information and Public Relations, Government of Maharashtra. p. 57.
- Titze, Kurt; Bruhn, Klaus (1998), Jainism: A Pictorial Guide to the Religion of Non-Violence (2 ed.), Motilal Banarsidass, ISBN 81-208-1534-3
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anjaneri.|