|Birth name||Anna Carina Copello Hora|
|Born||August 14, 1981|
|Genres||Pop, Latin, Pop rock, Ballad|
|Labels||Independent, Sony Music|
Anna Carina Copello Hora (born August 14, 1981) is a Peruvian dancer, actress, pop singer-songwriter and guitarist, known professionally as Anna Carina. Anna Carina is very popular in Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico and Venezuela.
In 2010, she was nominated for the Premios Orgullosamente Latino: Soloist of the Year, Latin Song of the Year, Latin album of the Year, and Video of the Year. She is considered to be the "Queen of Peruvian Pop".
Anna Carina Copello Hora was born in Lima, Perú on August 14, 1981. She is the younger sister of Peruvian children's television animator Maria Pia Copello. Since participating in the program Nubeluz, Anna Carina was cementing a career that has gradually made important achievements.
She has also collaborated with her compositions in various charity campaigns carried out in Peru, but without neglecting her main goal: her solo career. In 1998 she represented Perú at the Viña del Mar International Song Festival with the song "Hay Un Modo" composed by Pedro Suárez-Vértiz and finished in second place in the International competition. In 2002, Anna Carina launched what would become her first solo musical experience. The album was titled Algo Personal, a disc with 16 compositions, all walking along the lines of pop, rock, ballads and dance. The album included the song "Hay Un Modo" which she sang when she represented Perú in Viña del Mar.
The first single, Crazy Love, was able to quickly penetrate the taste of young audiences, placing it in the preference lists of the major local radio stations. While Anna Carina toured various venues featuring the best of his repertoire. The address of the video was provided by Juan Carlos Oganes.
The record was short-lived and Anna Carina had to leave the stage for a couple of years in this period of personal growth, began to compose songs for children's program called "Maria Pia & Timoteo".
In 2003, Anna Carina began to conceive the concept of the second disc. Armed with courage and new life experiences, issues began to be born. Alongside came the opportunity to VJ on the channel's most popular music of Peru, OK TV, pleasant experience enabling him to keep abreast of new music.
Launched in 2005, the disc Espiral contains 10 tracks and it shows the entire growth as an artist, both in the lyrics of songs like the musical arrangements. The disc has two sides, unlike the above, the tracks sound just pop and rock only. Experiences of life and breath to succeed, thoughts, loves and hates, all in a tone very liberating, in particular Anna Carina seal.
On July 14 Anna Carina informed of their new album AnnaCarinaPop well with the name that has dominated the pop title with some mergers of different rhythms inspired by 80. The album was released on June 15, 2010, the first single is the theme which was successful Cielo Sin Luz nationally and internationally, also in March it was announced the second single from the album which is titled Ya Fue Demasiado.
In 2014 she started releasing singles for her album "Sola Y Bien Acompañada" which came out in 2015. Around that same time, she became pregnant again after 12 years since she became a mom. Since then she has released a few singles in an urban pop style that are said to be included in her next studio album. She is currently signed with Sony Music. In 2019 she was nominated for Singer of the Year at the Premios Fama where her song Callao was also nominated for Best Pop/Urban Song.
In September, she did a cameo in the music video for her sister's, María Pía Copello, debut single Like in which also starred her niece and mom.
- Algo Personal (2002)
- Espiral (2005)
- AnnaCarinaPop (2010)
- Anna Carina & Diego Dibós cantan en Navidad (2011)
- Anna Carina & Diego Dibós cantan en Navidad (2012 Reissue)
- Sola Y Bien Acompañada (2015)
- "Hay Un Modo" (1998)
- "Loco Amor" (2002)
- "Dime" (2005)
- "Más allá de ti" (2005)
- "Solo un segundo" (2005)
- "Cielo sin luz" (2010)
- "Ya fue demasiado" (2010)
- "Dime si esto es amor" (2011)
- "Me cansé" (2012)
- "Me voy contigo" (2013)
- "Amándote" featuring Jandy Feliz (2014)
- "Hipocresía" featuring Kalimba (2014)
- “Quiero Contigo” (2018)
- “Callao” (2019)
- “Dónde Están” with ChocQuibTown (2019)
- “Unidos” with Jaze (2020)
- 1. El show de los sueños (Perú): Amigos del alma - Heroin.. Winner / 1st Place
- 2. El show de los sueños: Reyes del show - 2nd Place
- 3. Vidas Extremas (with Jean Paul Strauss)
- 4. Nubeluz (Dicolina/Cindela)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-03-20. Retrieved 2011-02-18.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Adammo y Anna Carina obtienen 4 nominaciones a Premios Orgullosamente Latinos
- Anna Carina, la Reina del Pop Peruano
- "Anna Carina Copello: "Ahora estoy solo abocada a la música"" (in Spanish). Retrieved October 3, 2019.
- "Anna%2bCarina"&sScopeID=DR&sDateFrom=01%252F01%252F1990&sDateTo=12%252F31%252F2000&x=40&y=18&ViewMode=HTML&FontSize=l1 Chile ganó festival de la cancion de Viña del Mar
- Anna Carina Oficial
- "Anna Carina Copello contó cuál es el sexo del bebe que espera" (in Spanish). Retrieved October 3, 2019.
- Leslie Shaw: “Patrick Romantik y yo somos los únicos peruanos firmados por Sony Music Latin”
- Premios Fama: lista completa de ganadores de lo mejor del 2019 en tv, teatro, cine y más
- Anna Carina Copello confirmó que tiene COVID-19: “Ayer me dieron los resultados de la prueba molecular y salió positivo”
- Anna Carina: "Hoy al fin puedo decir que vencí a la COVID-19"
- María Pía Copello estrenó el video musical de su canción “Like”