Williamson in 2015
1981 (age 35–36)
|Occupation||Television presenter, counsellor|
|Spouse(s)||Alex Di Pasquale (m. 2015)|
Williamson first came to fame as a singer in the girl band Blush created by Steve Deakin-Davies, composer and producer for a Polygram project called "Girl Force" released in 1997 by Polygram Record Operations Ltd (no 536 291–4) which taught listeners how to sing and write music. It was created on the back of the success of the Spice Girls. Blush also released a single called "Feel my vibe" written and produced by Ricky Wilde, brother of Kim Wilde. The single was created by The Ambition Company and released on Solo records.
Before joining GMTV in February 2005, Williamson presented Milkshake! on Channel 5 and a number of shows for the Disney Channel. In 2003, she presented a one-off CITV gameshow series called Rescue Robots and she guest-presented on CITV towards the end of the summer holidays of the same year. A year later in the autumn of 2004, she presented a CITV game show called Scary Sleepover.
On 6 March 2010, it was announced GMTV children's presenters Jamie Rickers and Williamson would be made redundant following ITV plc taking full control of GMTV, their last broadcast aired on 9 May 2010. Williamson and Rickers have since occasionally presented Nickelodeon strands.
In 2013, she became This Morning's agony aunt.
She regularly appears on Big Brother's Bit on the Side
In 2014, Anna participated in the second series of the ITV celebrity diving show Splash!, making her first appearance in Heat 2, she made it through to the Semi-final but no further, exiting the show on 8 February 2014.
|Stage||Air Date||Dive||Height||Judges' Scores||Result|
|Andy Banks||Jo Brand||Leon Taylor||Total|
|Heat 2||11 January 2014||Forward pike||10 metres||8.0||10.0||7.5||25.5||Saved by the judges|
|Semi-final||1 February 2014||Swan dive||5 metres||7.5||8.5||8.0||24.0||Eliminated by the judges|
|Forward 1 1⁄2 somersault with tuck||3 metres (springboard)||8.0||8.5||7.5||24.0|
Note* Scores are out of a possible 30 points in total.
She appeared in Aladdin at The Capitol Theatre in Horsham, West Sussex which ran from 10 December 2010 until 3 January 2011.
She lives in London and is good friends with broadcaster Helen Fospero.
Anna is qualified as a ChildLine counsellor and is one of their spokesperson along with the charity's founder Esther Rantzen. In December 2012, she hosted a ChildLine Gala concert alongside Jason Donovan. She is also an ambassador for The Prince's Trust and has cycled the Palace to Palace bike ride in October 2012. She is also an ambassador for mental health charity Mind. She has talked about being diagnosed with general anxiety disorder and panic disorder  and signed up to have her placenta 'encapsulated' after the birth of her first child, because of theories it can help beat post-natal depression.
- Children's TV presenters lose their jobs as GMTV bosses continue to wield the axe, accessed 6 March 2010.
- "Splash!: Digital Spy's Anna Williamson confirmed as contestant – Splash News – Reality TV". Digital Spy. 2013-12-21. Retrieved 2014-07-29.
- Palmer, Jim (2013-12-23). "Bromley panto star Anna Williamson hopes to make a Splash on ITV (From This Is Local London)". Thisislocallondon.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-07-29.
- "NSPCC's Now I Know appeal – TV Presenter and ChildLine Counsellor, Anna Williamson, goes back to school". Nowiknow.org.uk. Retrieved 2014-07-29.
- "Anna Williamson – Popular TV presenter on Daybreak and Nickelodeon. Began her career on children's TV and is an ambassador for Childline". Performingartistes.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-07-29.
- "Anna Williamson announced as ambassador for Mind – Showbiz News – Digital Spy". M.digitalspy.co.uk. 2013-10-06. Retrieved 2014-07-29.
- Lisa Williams (2016-07-06). "Anna Williamson on Pregnancy, Anxiety + Medication". TantrumXYZ. Retrieved 2016-09-26.
- Lisa Williams (2016-09-06). "Why I'm Turning My Placenta Into Pills". TantrumXYZ. Retrieved 2016-09-26.