|Headquarters||Anshan, Liaoning, China|
|Yao Lin (Chairman and Party Committee Secretary)|
|Revenue||CN¥73.354 billion (2015)|
|(CN¥4.096 billion) (2015)|
|Profit||(CN¥3.853 billion) (2015)|
|Total assets||CN¥195.640 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||CN¥47.073 billion (2015)|
|Parent||State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council|
|Subsidiaries||Angang Steel Company (67.29%)|
|Footnotes / references
in a consolidated basis
|Anshan Iron and Steel Group Corporation|
Anshan Iron and Steel Group Corporation (Ansteel Group in short; less popularly Angang Group) is a Chinese state-owned steel maker. The corporation was under the supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council. It is headquartered in Anshan, Liaoning. According to World Steel Association (Chinese companies data was provided by China Iron and Steel Association), the corporation was ranked the 7th in 2015 the world ranking by production volume.
The group was formerly Anshan Iron & Steel Works and Showa Steel Works, which was established in 1916 under Japanese rule in Northeast China. Anshan Iron and Steel Company was established from the two places in 1948.
In 2010 Panzhihua Iron and Steel was merged into Anshan Iron & Steel Group Corporation.
Anshan Iron Ore are currently (Oct/Nov 2011) implementing an SAP ERP system provided by IDS Scheer, and an Ampla MES provided by Schneider-Electric China.
- "2015 Annual Report". Ansteel Group (in Chinese). Shanghai Clearing House. 29 April 2016. Retrieved 1 October 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-07-19. Retrieved 2016-07-26.
- Anshan Iron and Steel Group Corporation[unreliable source?]
- Brief introduction of Anshan Iron and Steel Group Archived September 19, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Anshan and Benxi Iron and Steel Groups Merge