|Date of birth||3 February 1995|
|Place of birth||Gibraltar|
|Playing position||Forward, Winger|
|2015||Gibraltar development squad||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 April 2014.
Anthony Hernandez (born 3 February 1995) is a Gibraltarian footballer who plays as a forward for Manchester 62. He is also a member of the Gibraltar national team. His younger brother, Andrew "Pishu" Hernandez, also plays at the club and made international headlines with a late equalizer for Gibraltar's U-16 squad against Macedonia in a UEFA Development Tournament.
Hernandez was first called up to the Gibraltar senior team in February 2014 for friendlies against Faroe Islands and Estonia on 1 and 5 March 2014. He made his international début for Gibraltar on 1 March 2014 in a 4-1 home loss against the Faroe Islands as a 71-minute substitute. He was called up to the Gibraltar development squad for the 2015 Island Games in June 2015.
- "GFA reveals squads for upcoming friendlies". GBC. Retrieved 4 March 2014.
- Anthony Hernandez profile at Soccerway
- Anthony Hernandez – UEFA competition record
- La Preferente profile (Spanish)
|This biographical article related to Gibraltarian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|