Chalotra at the 2019 San Diego Comic-Con
|Education||St. Dominic's Grammar School for Girls|
|Alma mater||London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art|
Guildhall School of Music and Drama
Anya Chalotra (born 21 July 1996) is an English actress primarily known for her role as Yennefer of Vengerberg in the Netflix original series The Witcher. Before that she had a role in Wanderlust.
Chalotra was born in an Indian-British family. Her father is of Indian descent while her mother is English.
She grew up in Lower Penn village in South Staffordshire, UK, where she lived with her parents and two siblings, an elder sister and a younger brother. Chalotra completed her schooling at the St. Dominic's Grammar School for Girls in Brewood and later trained at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) and the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
|2018||Wanderlust||Jennifer Ashman||5 episodes|
|2018||The ABC Murders||Lily Marbury||3 episodes|
|2019||Sherwood||Robin Loxley (voice)||Main role; web series|
|2019–present||The Witcher||Yennefer of Vengerberg||Main role|
- Radulovic, Petrana (1 July 2019). "Netflix reveals first look at The Witcher cast". Polygon. Archived from the original on 29 July 2019. Retrieved 28 July 2019.
- "BBC One famous for acting in - Wanderlust - Jennifer". BBC. Archived from the original on 3 August 2019. Retrieved 28 July 2019.
- "Anya Chalotra on Instagram: "Getting my Mama to dig up old photos of family in India. #TheVillage My heart is full. @theatre_royal_stratford_east"". Instagram. Retrieved 31 October 2019.
- "Heroic role for actress Anya". St Dominic's Grammar School. 13 September 2017. Archived from the original on 28 July 2019. Retrieved 28 July 2019.
- "Guildhall School of Music & Drama | Anya Chalotra (2017)". gsmd.ac.uk. Archived from the original on 28 July 2019. Retrieved 28 July 2019.
- "Anya Chalotra". www.nationaltheatre.org.uk. Archived from the original on 28 July 2019. Retrieved 30 August 2019.
- Wolf, Matt (24 August 2017). "A Mexican-Style 'Much Ado About Nothing'". The New York Times. Retrieved 7 January 2020.
- Billington, Michael (15 September 2018). "The Village review – teenage firebrand leads resistance against patriarchy". The Guardian. Archived from the original on 25 September 2019. Retrieved 7 January 2020.
- Wise, Louis (15 December 2019). "Anya Chalotra is The Witcher's secret weapon". The Times. Archived from the original on 18 December 2019. Retrieved 7 January 2020.
- Gonzalez, Oscar (31 October 2019). "Netflix's The Witcher begins streaming in December". Cnet. Archived from the original on 31 October 2019. Retrieved 31 October 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anya Chalotra.|