7 Provinces of Nepal
|Nepalese Federal States||Province No. 4|
|• Total||57.22 km2 (22.09 sq mi)|
|Population (2011 Nepal census)|
|• Density||280/km2 (730/sq mi)|
|Time zone||Nepal Time (UTC+5:45)|
Arjun Chaupari (Nepali: अर्जुनचौपारी) is a Village council in Syangja District in the Province No. 4 of central Nepal. In 12 March 2017, the government of Nepal implemented a new local administrative structure consisting of 744 local units. With the implementation of the new local administrative structure, VDCs have been replaced with municipal & village councils. Arjun Chaupari is one of these 744 local units. Arjun Chaupari is created by merging Rapakot, Aruchaur, Sataudarau & (3,7) Wards of Panchamul.
Arjun Chaupari is divided into 6 Wards. It is surrounded by Aandhikhola at northern side, Putalibazar from east, Parbat District from west and Bhirkot Municipality at south. The office of the village council is that of the former Arjun Chaupari.
- "PM Dahal inaugurates operation of 744 local levels". The Himalayan Times. Retrieved 14 March 2017.
- "744 new local units come into effect". The Kathmandu Post. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "New civic set-up comes into effect". The Himalayan Times. Retrieved 11 March 2017.
- "Which local units are you in?". Seto Pati. Retrieved 16 March 2017.
- "Which local unit do you belong to?". MyRepublica. Retrieved 11 March 2017.
- "Syangja VDC Level Report" (PDF). Central Bureau of Statistics. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-10-26.