|Single by Foo Fighters|
|from the album Wasting Light|
|Released||September 18, 2011 (United Kingdom only)|
|Recorded||September 6–December 21, 2010 in Dave Grohl's garage|
|Genre||Alternative rock, post-grunge, hard rock|
|Writer(s)||Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, Nate Mendel, Chris Shiflett, Pat Smear|
|Foo Fighters singles chronology|
The title is a reference to Arlandria, the Alexandria, Virginia, neighborhood where Dave Grohl lived. The lyrics include a reference to "Rain Rain Go Away," which Dave Grohl justified by saying "there's something about the singsong cadence of children's music that has its place in rock."
|Scotland (Official Charts Company)||72|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||79|
|UK Rock and Metal (Official Charts Company)||1|
- Arlandria - third single from Wasting Light music-news.com. Retrieved 25 May 2013.
- Jackman, Tom (2011-04-21). "Arlandria gets its own Foo Fighters song". The Washington Post.
- Collis, Clark (2011-04-15). "Dave Grohl Q&A: The Foo Fighters frontman talks about the new Foos album, saying no to 'Glee,' and playing 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' for the first time in 18 years". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2012-01-11.
- "Archive Chart: 2011-09-11". Scottish Singles Top 40. Retrieved March 30, 2017.
- "Foo Fighters: Artist Chart History" Official Charts Company. Retrieved March 30, 2017.
- "Archive Chart: 2011-09-18" UK Rock Chart. Retrieved September 14, 2015.