Arnaldo Ferrari Nasi
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Arnaldo Ferrari Nasi|
Tourism Conference, Genoa. September 2012
July 9, 1965|
Chiavari, Genoa, Italy
|Alma mater||University of Milan|
Early life and education
He grew up in Liguria in Sestri Levante.He graduated from the Faculty of Political Science of the University of Milan and he was later trained at the Institute of Sociology headed by Prof. Guido Martinotti, before moving to the Institute for Public Opinion Studies of Prof. Renato Mannheimer. Therein, Arnaldo became senior researcher coordinating many political studies to institutions such as the Presidency of the Republic, and became editor in chief of the scientific magazine "Political Trends" published by the Institute. Deepens, in those years, statistical studies and continuative analysis.
He works and lives in Milan with his family. Advisor for many institutions and public authorities, and as the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, he is known as pollster for his analysis published on national press as Libero Quotidiano , L'Espresso, Il Foglio, Panorama magazine, or Radio Television as Rai,[better source needed] Mediaset[better source needed] , La7[better source needed] and Radio 24.[better source needed]
From the middle of the decade, Arnaldo established the eponymous institute of socio-political research. During this time focuses the activities following election campaigns on behalf of individual candidates or political parties. In 2008, he became advisor to the Prime Minister's Office. Since 2009, in account of Unioncamere/Isnart, he created and managed the first national panel of Tourism Operators and in 2011 that of Italian Restaurants Worldwide. In those years, he entered the scientific committee and drafting of "Impresa Turismo" and starts a new line of study. Still in the consulting, related to research methodology and applied statistics, he collaborated with some important firms in the multinational market research, such as TNS Infratest.
Since 2005 he has been in charge of an independent research programme called AnalisiPolitica, which produces results that often gain the attention of the press and national television, which can also be credited thanks to the significant names present, like John Agnew, Corrado Guzzetta, James Newell, Angelo Panebianco, Gianfranco Pasquino and Marcello Veneziani.
In 2014 he became the founding member of Remtene, a company specializing in finding and analyzing unstructured information from digital media, and moved the main activity on the branches of the more established market research.
Arnaldo has a history of professional and semi-professional musician, he has published several discs, he is a founding member and has played a long time in the group The Orobians relating to Ska jazz wave.
- Quaderni di Studi Strategici, co-writer.
- Nozioni di alfabetizzazione alla microinformatica (2000).
- Arnaldo Ferrari Newspaper Article.
- Arnaldo Ferrari Newspaper Article.
- Arnaldo Ferrari Online Article.
- di STEFANIA PIAZZO (May 19, 2015). "Ferrari Nasi: le sorprese del voto di maggio. Pd e Lega: cosa li rende così uguali". Lindipendenzanuova.com. Retrieved August 28, 2015.
- Di Guido Del Duca (January 3, 2013). "Elezioni politiche 2013: chi fa i sondaggi elettorali in Italia?". Blogo.it. Retrieved August 25, 2015.
- "Noi sondaggisti collezioniamo flop perché ci fidiamo di campioni sbagliati". Libero Quotidiano. Retrieved January 31, 2016.
- "E la base PD è sempre più incerta". L'Espresso. Retrieved January 31, 2016.
- "Articoli di Arnaldo Ferrari Nasi". Il Foglio. Retrieved August 25, 2015.
- "Arnaldo Ferrari Nasi". Retrieved August 25, 2015.
- "Arnaldo Ferrari Nasi". SISP. Retrieved August 25, 2015.
- "Parte domani un corso per sondaggisti". Il Giornale. March 3, 2010. Retrieved August 25, 2015.
- "sui sondaggi politici in Italia". la rivista il Mulino. Retrieved August 25, 2015.
- "Arnaldo Ferrari Nasi". Isnart. Retrieved January 31, 2016.
- "Analisipolitica". AnalisiPolitica. Retrieved January 31, 2016.
- "Remtene". Remtene. Retrieved January 31, 2016.
- "Don't Go". The Orobians. Retrieved January 31, 2016.
- "Quaderni di Studi Strategici". Retrieved August 28, 2015.
- Di Arnaldo Ferrari Nasi and Roberto Marmieri. "Nozioni di alfabetizzazione alla microinformatica, ASIN A000128451". CLU – Cooperative Libraria University. p. 126. Retrieved August 28, 2015.
- Di Arnaldo Ferrari Nasi and Roberto Marmieri (January 1, 2000). "Nozioni di alfabetizzazione alla microinformatica". CLU – Cooperative Libraria University. p. 126. Retrieved August 28, 2015.