|Slogan||Fresh Jazzy Sounds !|
89.7 MHz (Breda)
89.7 MHz (Eindhoven)
90.7 MHz (Enschede)
90.3 MHz (Groningen)
90.4 MHz (Hoorn)
90.7 MHz (Lopik)
88.9 MHz (Maastricht)
89.8 MHz (Nijmegen)
90.5 MHz (Rotterdam)
90.5 MHz (Smilde)
90.8 MHz (Terneuzen)
Digital terrestrial broadcasting
Digitenne: Channel 123
UPC Netherlands: Channel 853
Ziggo: Channel 1767
KPN: Channel 818
|First air date||February 2004|
|Former callsigns||Arrow Jazz FM (2005-2012)
Arrow 90,7 (2004-2005)
Arrow Classic Jazz (2004)
|Owner||Exceed Jazz BV|
|Sister stations||Arrow Caz
Arrow Classic Rock
Sublime FM (styled Sublime FM) is a Dutch commercial radio station, dedicated to mainly jazz music, but also plays soul, latin and lounge, and is owned by Exceed Jazz BV, which is a subsidiary of Exceed Holding. It is the sister station of Arrow Classic Rock.
In February 2004 Arrow Jazz FM began test broadcasts, and started regular broadcasts in May. In the beginning Arrow Jazz FM was only broadcast on the Internet, but slowly but surely more places in the Netherlands have been able to receive the station on cable television and on various FM frequencies across most of the Netherlands.
In February 2009, Arrow was ordered by the Radiocommunications Agency to cease Arrow Jazz FM broadcasting on FM frequencies across the Netherlands by 11 March after owing €2 million in licence fees.
History of logos
SubLime FM is created in May 2004 and has since, used 4 different logo throughout its history. The first logo contains Arrow on a purple background and 90,7 FM on a black background with the slogan Smooth Jazz below, in June 2005 on the same logo, a small revision has been made, by removing the frequency 90,7 FM on the logo, and add Jazz FM instead to use the logo until May 2012.
In May 2012, the logo of Arrow Jazz FM has changed completely, a background consisting of a colored skyline and Arrow Jazz FM written on it, along with its new slogan Just Good Music. A short period after, in November 2012, the station's name has changed to Sublime FM and has adopted a new logo along with new jingles and new programming.
- From 2004 till 2005: Smooth Jazz
- From 2005 till May 2012: Cool, Funky Jazz
- From May 2012 till November 2012: Just Good Music
- From November 2012: Juice Up !
- Since February 2013: Fresh, Jazzy Sounds!
- Arrow Jazz FM wordt Sublime FM
- Conclusion eigenaar Exceed Holding verkrijgt FM licentie voor Arrow Jazz FM - Consultancy.nl
- "Frequenties". Arrow. Archived from the original on 2007-06-03. Retrieved 2007-06-22.
- Sennitt, Andy (2009-02-18). "Dutch commercial radio feeling the crunch". Radio Netherlands Worldwide.
- "Exceed Jazz BV neemt Arrow Jazz FM over van Flux Media Factory" (PDF). Exceed Jazz. 2010-11-25.
- Susanne van Nierop (2012-11-04). "Arrow Jazz FM wordt SubLime FM". Adformatie.
- LiveXS (2012-05-16). "Candy Dulfer krijgt haar eigen show bij Arrow Jazz FM". LiveXS.nl.