Jump to navigation Jump to search
Art Napoleon (1920-2003) was a film director and writer from New York City.
- The Sharkfighters (1956) - story
- Man on the Prowl (1957) - writer, director, producer
- Whirlybirds (1957–60) (TV series) - creator
- Too Much, Too Soon (1958) - writer, director
- Ride the Wild Surf (1964) - writer
- The Activist (1969) - writer, producer, director
- Screen: Radicals in Love: 'The Activist' Arrives at Two Theaters By ROGER GREENSPUN. New York Times (1923-Current file) [New York, N.Y] 22 Jan 1970: 27.
|This article about a United States film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|