|Owner(s)||State Hydraulic Works|
|Dam and spillways|
|Type of dam||Arch-gravity|
|Height (foundation)||180 m (591 ft)|
|Height (thalweg)||135 m (443 ft)|
|Length||277.90 m (912 ft)|
|Elevation at crest||515 m (1,690 ft)|
|Dam volume||950,000 m3 (1,242,553 cu yd)|
|Spillway type||Uncontrolled overflow|
|Spillway capacity||8,200 m3/s (289,580 cu ft/s)|
|Total capacity||167,000,000 m3 (135,389 acre⋅ft)|
|Catchment area||15,540 km2 (6,000 sq mi)|
|Surface area||4.1 km2 (2 sq mi)|
|Hydraulic head||116 m (381 ft) (gross)|
|Turbines||2 x 170 MW Francis-type|
|Installed capacity||340 MW|
|Annual generation||1026 GWh (estimate)|
The Artvin Dam an arch-gravity dam on the Çoruh River in Artvin Province, Turkey. Preliminary construction on the dam began in December 2010 and the river diversion tunnels were complete in July 2012 at which time construction on the dam foundation started. The purpose of the dam is hydroelectric power generation and its power station has an installed capacity of 340 MW when completed. The dam is part of the Çoruh Development Plan and its construction was supervised by Turkey's State Hydraulic Works. The dam began to impound its reservoir in October 2015 and the power station was commissioned beginning in January 2016.
- Sucu, Sezai. "Çoruh Basin Projects" (PDF) (in Turkish). State Hydraulic Works. Archived from the original (PDF) on 22 February 2014. Retrieved 7 May 2013.
- "Artvin Dam Diversion Tunnel Opening Done" (in Turkish). Habeler. 3 July 2012. Retrieved 7 May 2013.
- "Artvin Dam" (in Turkish). ArtvinDernegi. Retrieved 7 May 2013.
- "ARTVİN BARAJI SU TUTMAYA BAŞLADI" (in Turkish). Milliyet. 8 October 2015. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- "Artvin Dam and HEPP will enter service tomorrow" (in Turkish). Enson Haber. 13 January 2016. Retrieved 25 February 2016.