Ashby is an unincorporated community in Grant County, Nebraska, United States. Its elevation is 3,843 feet (1,173 m), and it is located at (42.0219276, -101.9276811). It lies along Nebraska Highway 2, 9 miles (14½ km) west-northwest of Hyannis, the county seat of Grant County. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 69333.
The Ashby post office was established in 1908.
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '05. Skokie: Rand McNally, 2005, p. 62.
- Zip Code Lookup Archived May 17, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Hyannis, Grant County". Center for Advanced Land Management Information Technologies. University of Nebraska. Retrieved 9 August 2014.
- Geographic Names Information System Feature Detail Report, Geographic Names Information System, 1979-03-09. Accessed 2007-12-28.
- Fitzpatrick, Lillian L. (1960). Nebraska Place-Names. University of Nebraska Press. p. 68. ISBN 0-8032-5060-6. A 1925 edition is available for download at University of Nebraska—Lincoln Digital Commons.
- "Grant County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 9 August 2014.
|This Nebraska state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|