Ashikagashi Station (south entrance)
|Location||3694 Minami-chō, Ashikaga, Tochigi
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Isesaki Line|
|Previous names||Ashikagamachi (until 1924)|
|Passengers (FY2014)||6,785 daily|
The station consists of an elevated island platform serving two tracks.
|1||■ Tobu Isesaki Line||for Tatebayashi, Kuki, Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen, Kasukabe, Kita-Senju, and Asakusa|
|2||■ Tobu Isesaki Line||for Ōta, Isesaki, Shin-Kiryu, and Akagi|
|Tobu Isesaki Line (TI-15)|
|Tatebayashi (TI-10)||Limited Express Ryomo||Ōta (TI-18)|
|Tōbu-Izumi (TI-14)||Sectional Express||Yashū-Yamabe (TI-16)|
|Tōbu-Izumi (TI-14)||Sectional Semi-Express||Yashū-Yamabe (TI-16)|
|Tōbu-Izumi (TI-14)||Local||Yashū-Yamabe (TI-16)|
The station first opened on August 27, 1907, as Ashikagamachi Station (足利町駅?). It was renamed Ashikagashi Station (足利市駅?) on August 25, 1924. The station was rebuilt as an elevated station on July 23, 1980.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Ashikagashi Station becoming "TI-15".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 6785 passengers daily.
- South Entrance
- Ashikaga City Hall
- Ashikaga Post Office
- Ashikaga Red Cross Hospital
- Ashikaga Gakko
- Japan National Route 293
- JR East Ashikaga Station (1 km northeast of the station)
- Orihime Jinja
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 198. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 222. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- 駅情報（乗車員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Retrieved 26 May 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ashikagashi Station.|
- Ashikagashi Station (Japanese)