Asia Pacific Management Institute
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2007)|
The Asia Pacific Management Institute (APMI) is formerly a for-profit private education institution headquartered in Singapore with other campuses in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and PRC. It is now known as Kaplan Singapore after an acquisition by Kaplan Inc., a subsidiary of the Graham Holdings Company, in May 2005.
Established since 1989, Asia Pacific Management Institute (APMI) is a regional provider of management education and quality lifelong learning programs and services. APMI was among the first private education organizations to be awarded the Singapore Quality Class (SQC) for Private Education Organizations. It is also one of the first management institutions to achieve the ISO 9000 quality certification in Singapore in 1996.
In May 2005, APMI was acquired by Kaplan Inc., a leading international provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses with 900,000 students around the globe. APMI headquartered campus and overseas operations have since been rebranded under the Kaplan name.
- Ph.D - University of South Australia
- DBA - University of South Australia
- MBA - University of Hull
- Chinese MBA - University of South Australia
- Executive MBA - Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Master or Arts (Communication Management) - University of South Australia
- Master in Organisational Leadership - Monash University
- Master in Counselling - Monash University
- Master of Education - Monash University
- Master in Logistics and Supply Chain Management - University of South Australia
- Master of Science (Marketing / Management / Logistics / Finance / HRM / Project Management) - University College Dublin - National University of Ireland, Dublin
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Marketing / Management / Finance / Logistics) - University College Dublin - National University of Ireland, Dublin
- Bachelor of Commerce with Double Majors in Hospitality & Tourism Management, and Marketing Management - Murdoch University