List of universities and colleges in Singapore
This is a list of educational institutions in Singapore.
|1905 (as Raffles College; established as NUS on 8 August 1980)||National University of Singapore
Universiti Nasional Singapura
சிங்கப்பூர் தேசிய பல்கலைக்கழகம்
|1981 (as NTI; established as NTU on 1 July 1991)||Nanyang Technological University
Universiti Teknologi Nanyang
நன்யாங் தொழில்நுட்ப பல்கலைக்கழகம்
|2000||Singapore Management University
Universiti Pengurusan Singapura
சிங்கப்பூர் நிர்வாக பல்கலைக்கழகம்
|2009||Singapore University of Technology and Design
|2009 (full-time degrees from 2014 onwards)||Singapore Institute of Technology
Institut Teknologi Singapura
சிங்கப்பூர் தொழில்நுட்ப கல்வி நிறுவனம்
|Autonomous||In operation||Approximately 5,000 |
|2005 (full-time degrees from 2014 onwards)||SIM University
|Founded||Full name||Parent University||Students|
|1950 (as TTC; established as NIE on 1 July 1991)||National Institute of Education
|2004||Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy||NUS|
|2005||Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School
|2007||S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies||NTU|
|April 2011||Yale-NUS College
யேய்ல்-சிங்கப்பூர் தேசிய பல்கலைக்கழகம்
|NUS||The plan is to start with an initial class of 150 students in the fall of 2013, and to gradually grow each incoming class until a steady state of 250 incoming students per year is reached. This will give a total student enrolment of 1,000.|
|MIT; NTU; NUS|
|1999||Wharton–SMU Research Center
|Wharton School of The UoP; SMU|
|2002||Design Technology Institute
|2003||German Institute of Science and Technology
|NTU; NUS; TUM-SIT|
|2003||NTU-SJTU Joint EMBA Programme||NTU; SJTU|
|2003||Singapore Stanford Partnership
|NTU; Stanford University|
|2003||The Logistics Institute - Asia Pacific
Polytechnics in Singapore provides three-years diploma courses and accepts students based on their GCE O-level, GCE A-level or Institute of Technical Education (ITE) results. Most Polytechnic graduates will continue their Bachelor's Degree education with advanced standing options depending on the universities and courses they applied to with their Diploma.
|1963||Ngee Ann Polytechnic
There are two publicly-funded arts institutions in Singapore that provides both Polytechnic and University level education. The schools provide three-years diploma courses and accepts students based on their GCE O-level, GCE A-level or Institute of Technical Education (ITE) results like the Polytechnics. Most NAFA and LASALLE graduates will continue their Bachelor's Degree education with advanced standing options depending on the universities and courses they applied to with their Diploma. 
|1938||Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts||NAFA||Publicly-Funded||In operation||2,300|
|1984||LASALLE College of the Arts||LASALLE||Private University||In operation|
|2003||James Cook University Singapore
||JCU Singapore||Private||In operation||3700|
||ERAU Asia||Private (Non-Profit)||In operation||400|
|2010||Rutgers Business School Asia Pacific||Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey||Private||In operation|
|2006||University of Nevada Las Vegas Singapore
||UNLV Singapore||Private||In operation||200|
|2008||Curtin University Singapore
||Curtin Singapore||Private||In operation||1700|
|2010||Temple University Singapore
||Fox School of Business||Private||In operation|
|2005||Cardiff Metropolitan University: Asia Campus
||Cardiff Metropolitan University Asia||Private||Closed||700|
|2002||Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh: Asia Campus
||Queen Margaret University Asia||Private||In operation||1500|
|2000||INSEAD Asia Campus
|INSEAD Asia||Private||In operation|
|2004||S P Jain School of Global Management, Singapore Campus||SPJCM Singapore||Private||In operation|
|2006||ESSEC Business School, Asia Pacific Campus
||ESSEC Business School||Private||In operation|
|2006||James Lind Institute||JLI, Singapore||Private||In operation|
|2008||DigiPen Institute of Technology Singapore
|DigiPen Singapore||Private||In operation|
|2012||St. Gallen Institute of Management in Asia
The institutions listed below do not confer any undergraduate or graduate degrees; only the institutions' partner universities are able to confer these degrees.
- a b c NTU, NUS and SIM are also members of the LAOTSE (Links to Asia by Organising Traineeship and Student Exchange) Network. The City University of New York – Baruch College is America's largest AACSB-accredited business school.
- Times, The Straits (March 3, 2015). "How Singapore's six public universities differ". The Straits Times. Retrieved March 14, 2016.
- "Post-secondary". Ministry of Education, Singapore. Ministry of Education, Singapore. Retrieved April 26, 2016.
- "NUS Students and Graduate Statistics". National University of Singapore. 2015.
- "Enrolment by College (AY2015-16)". Nanyang Technological University. 2015.
- "Statistical Highlights 2015" (PDF). Singapore Management University. 2015.
- Sandra Davie (2015-05-18). "SUTD admits record 386 students for fourth intake , Education News & Top Stories". The Straits Times. Retrieved 2015-08-11.
- "UniSIM, SIT to launch full-time degree programmes". Today Online. 17 October 2013. Retrieved 19 October 2013.
-  Archived 13 March 2010 at the Wayback Machine.
- "SIM University Annual Report 2011" (PDF). SIM University. 2011.
-  Archived 4 September 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
-  Archived 27 December 2013 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Temple University Singapore Partner". IEEC. Retrieved 17 February 2015.
- "East Asia Institute of Management 东亚管理学院". EASB. Retrieved 2015-08-11.
-  Archived 26 February 2010 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Queen Margaret University College". GB: Qmu.ac.uk. 2008-02-19. Retrieved 2015-08-11.
- "Clinical Research Training Courses, Clinical Research Institute in India". Jli.sg. Retrieved 2015-08-11.
- "Culture shock News: Universiti Sains Malaysia & James Lind Institute Collaborate to Offer Clinical Research Courses". Free-press-release.com. Retrieved 2015-08-11.
- "Usm Komited Bantu Negara Palestin, Perkukuh Jenama Di India". 22.214.171.124. Retrieved 2015-08-11.
- "University of St.Gallen | University of St.Gallen Singapore Hub - St.Gallen Institute of Management in Asia (SGI)". Singapore.unisg.ch. Retrieved 2015-08-11.
- It was previously the Training Department of PSB Corporation Pte Ltd that mainly owned by Productivity and Standards Board, and upgraded to private school since 2001.
- It was previously called Redhill Tutorial Institution (红山辅导学院) and renamed since 2009.
- "About Us". BMC International College. Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "About MIS". Marketing Institute of Singapore. Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "About DIMENSIONS | DIMENSIONS". Singapore’s College & Business School | DIMENSIONS International College. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "Our History". TMC Academy. Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "Our History". Informatics Academy. Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "Milestones and Achievements". EASB East Asia Institute of Management. Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- It was previously called Asia Pacific Management Institute (亚太管理学院) and renamed since 2009, which is owned by the Kaplan Higher Education in the United States.
- "Engineering, Computing and Business Degrees & Diplomas". Auston. Retrieved 2015-08-11.
- "About Us". ERC Institute. Retrieved 17 February 2015.