Stephanie Au at the 2009 East Asian Games
|Full name||Stephanie Au Hoi-Shun|
May 30, 1992 |
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||56.5 kg (125 lb)|
|College team||University of California, Berkeley|
Stephanie Au Hoi-Shun (Chinese: 歐鎧淳; Jyutping: au1 hoi2 seon4; born 30 May 1992) is a swimmer from Hong Kong. She is a three-time Olympian, having represented Hong Kong at the 2008, 2012, and 2016 Summer Olympics. She is the holder of Hong Kong national long course records in the 200 m, 400 m, 800 m and 1500 m freestyle as well as 4×100 m medley relay, together with short course records in 400 m, 800 m and 1500 m freestyle, 4×100 m medley relay, and 4×100 m freestyle relay. She studied at Sacred Heart Canossian College. She swam for the University of California, Berkeley, from which she graduated with a degree in environmental economics and policy in 2014. She is also a winner of the 24th Hong Kong Outstanding Students Awards.
- "Stephanie Au Selected as Hong Kong's Flag Bearer". Swimming World Magazine. July 13, 2016. Retrieved 7 August 2016.
- "Hoi Shun Stephanie Au". Olympics Fan Guide. ESPN. Retrieved 19 February 2011.
- "Hong Kong Long Course Records" (PDF). Hong Kong Records (Provisional). Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association. Retrieved 19 February 2011.
- "Hong Kong Short Course Records" (PDF). Hong Kong Records (Provisional). Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association. Retrieved 19 February 2011.
- "Records of Inter-School Swimming Championships". Hong Kong Island & Kowloon Secondary Schools Regional Committee. Retrieved 19 February 2011.
- Yen, Ruey (July 31, 2016). "Rio 2016 Olympic Calympian: Stephanie Au, Women's swimming, Hong Kong". SB Nation. Retrieved 7 August 2016.
- "Past Winners". Hong Kong Outstanding Students Awards. Youth Arch Foundation. Archived from the original on July 21, 2011. Retrieved 19 February 2011.
Lee Wai Sze
|Flagbearer for Hong Kong
Rio de Janeiro 2016
|This biographical article related to a Hong Kong swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|