|Native name||آیلار لی|
|Born||Aylar Dianati Lie|
12 February 1984
|Other names||Diana Lie|
|Height||1.57 m (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||52 kg (115 lb; 8.2 st)|
Aylar Dianati Lie (Persian: آیلار لی; born 12 February 1984) is an Iranian-Norwegian actress, model, singer and former pornographic actress, but has been in the music industry as a music video actress and singer, having featured in several of Swedish DJ Basshunter's music videos. She became famous after participating in the Norwegian Big Brother. She is fluent in Norwegian, Persian and English.
Aylar Dianati Lie was born on 1984 in Tehran, Iran. She moved to Norway when she was only 3 years old. After arriving in Norway, her parents separated and Aylar was placed in the custody of the Child Protective Services. After a few years she was taken into the foster care system. Aylar was moved eighteen times before she began the elementary school. Finally Aylar found a loving foster parents. Her biological mother had moved to the United States of America, while her father remained in constant struggle with the Norwegian authorities.
Actress and model
Lie started out as a pornographic actress. She starred in 10 porn films between 2002 and 2003, such as Throat Gaggers 3 and Cum Dumpsters 3 under the pseudonym Diana, then decided to end her porn-industry career after her last porno film, Cock Smokers 49, and switch to mainstream modeling. She competed at the Miss Norway pageant in 2004, but was disqualified from the contest when it was found she had starred in adult films; candidates to the pageant must not have been pictured naked in any commercial production or publication. Her adult film career has made her the target of much criticism and prevented her from visiting her father in Iran. She has received death threats from people in her homeland. In a July 2010 interview, Lie stated that she "sorely regrets" having engaged in pornographic acting. She explained that the choice was made while she was going through a difficult time of her life, and she wished she could "erase that from [her] past". She also denied that she was banned from entering her native Iran because of her pornographic background.
Her plans for 2006 included the promotion of her hand-picked team of models, called Team Aylar. The members of Team Aylar originally included Elita Löfblad, Charlotte Fredriksen, Linn Irene (Linni) Meister, Cathrine Aschim, and Lisa Marie Winther.
Lie participated in the 6th season of Skal vi danse?, the Norwegian version of the British series Strictly Come Dancing. When Danish media ran a headline focusing on her past as a porn actress she expressed sadness and strong distress and that she was tired of being linked to events ten years in her past, although she acknowledged she may have to live with this part of her life being repeatedly brought to the surface. She pointed out that what took place in Los Angeles happened during a period of crisis in her personal life and that she has repeatedly attempted to clean the slate with regard to this.
- Feature films
- 2009: Dådyr
- 2010: Yohan: The Child Wanderer
- Music Videos
- 2007: Basshunter – "Now You're Gone"
- 2007: Yousef feat. Aylar – "Mamacita"
- 2008: Basshunter – "All I Ever Wanted"
- 2008: Basshunter – "Angel in the Night"
- 2008: Basshunter – "I Miss You"
- 2009: Basshunter – "Every Morning"
- 2009: Basshunter – "I Promised Myself"
- 2009: Basshunter – "Jingle Bells"
- 2010: Arash feat. Timbuktu, Aylar & YAG – "Dasa Bala"
- 2010: Aylar Lie feat. Ocean Drive – "Some People"
- 2012: Basshunter – "Northern Light"
- 2012: Arash feat. Sean Paul – "She Makes Me Go"
(all Norwegian television appearances except where indicated)
- 2005: Først & sist (guest)
- 2005: Big Brother Norge Sverige (guest appearance / joint Norwegian/Swedish program)
- 2005: Aylar – Ett år i rampelyset (meaning Aylar – A Year in the Spotlight) (as herself)
- 2007: Rikets røst
- 2009: Helt ærlig (guest)
- 2009: 4-stjerners middag halv åtte (participant)
- 2010: Sommertid (guest)
- 2010: Skal vi danse (Dancing with a star) with Åsleik Engmark (finished runners-up)
- "Official biography". aylar.no. Retrieved 25 July 2010.
- "No going back to Iran, Aylar". The Sun. 23 January 2008. Archived from the original on 21 January 2009. Retrieved 17 January 2010.
- Mammadova, Aytamiz (19 July 2010). "I Used to Be Able to Speak Azeri". Trend (in Russian). Archived from the original on 22 July 2010. Retrieved 19 July 2010.
- "83 svar fra Aylar-jentene". Nettavisen (in Norwegian). 25 September 2005. Retrieved 17 January 2010.
- Andersen, David (2 October 2010). "Norsk porno-jente er dansefavorit". Ekstra Bladet (in Danish). Copenhagen, Denmark. Retrieved 3 October 2010.
- Lundervold, Linn Kongsli (3 October 2010). "Oppgitt over dansk pornostempel". Dagbladet (in Norwegian). Oslo, Norway. Archived from the original on 5 October 2010. Retrieved 3 October 2010.
- "Ocean Drive Feat. Aylar – Some People (Behind The Scenes)". 18 June 2010. Retrieved 21 June 2010.