From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BR or Br may refer to:
- BR postcode area, a group of eight postal districts in southeast London
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
- Brazil (BR), according to:
- The Province of Brindisi, according to Italy's ISO 3166-2 subdivision codes
- Brown County, Kansas, United States, according to its Kansas state county code, which is used on the state's license plates
- Brăila, a town and county in Romania. BR is used in the county's license plates
- Bromine (Br), chemical element with atomic number 35
- the standard abbreviation for Polybutadiene, a type of rubber
- .br, country code top-level domain for Brazil
- Newline element in:
- Bombing Run, a team-based gametype introduced in Unreal Tournament 2003 and Unreal Tournament 2004.
- Block / Remove, used in social networks and dating sites, as well as instant messaging programs
Music and media
- Battle Royale, a Japanese book, movie and manga
- Bad Religion, an American punk-rock band
- Bleacher Report, an online sports media network
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Bayerischer Rundfunk (Bavarian Broadcasting), a regional broadcasting service in Germany
- Boomtown Reno, a hotel and casino located in Reno, Nevada
- br, Breton language in ISO 639-1 language code
- Bankruptcy (B/R in legal shorthand) or representing a debtor who has filed bankruptcy
- Red Brigades (Italian: Brigate Rosse), an Italian militant leftist group
- Bathroom in Internet slang
- Bishop Ramsey School, a Church of England Voluntary Aided secondary school in Ruislip
- BR = Best Regards, when it appears at the end of an e-mail, before the sender's name.
- BR = Battle Rifle, a weapon in the Xbox series, Halo.
- B. R. Patton, member of the Louisiana State Senate from 1956 to 1964 from Union Parish
- Br., abbreviation for brother, used by Catholic brothers and Friars.
- Br is a symbol for Belarusian ruble.
- Brendan Rodgers, manager of Liverpool F.C.
- Bike and ride, bicycle parks with public transport connections
- Br. as a title is bachelor (similar to Dr.)
- British Rail, the main state-owned railway operator in Great Britain from 1948 until it was privatisated from 1993-97
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.